Are you looking for training materials to deliver a course in the work organization?
If so, you can download our course materials and use them to deliver your own courses.
How it works
Use these training materials to deliver a course in the work organization. You will receive a 42-page customizable participant manual and 65 Powerpoint slides to deliver this course.
Also available are 14 expert training guides that will also help you in the delivery of this course.
Upon completion of this training course in the work organization, your participants will be able to:
– Understand external and internal environments.
– Appreciate the competitive environment.
– Understand the product life cycle.
– Understand the concept of competitive advantage.
– Detail the five forces model of competition.
– Understand the relationship between strategy and the organization.
– Identify the best strategy.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided for this course in the work organization.
What is an Organization – This course in the work organization starts by exploring internal, external and competitive environments. Use the content to teach your course participants about the product life cycle.
Competitive Advantage – Use this section to explore the five forces model of competition.
What Is Strategic Management – This section focuses on how to identify a best strategy for the company. It also examines factors like skills, technology, manufacturing, marketing and distribution.
Five Generic Competitive Strategies – The course concludes by exploring the following five competitive strategies. These include:
– Overall Low-Cost Leadership
– Broad Differentiation Strategy
– Focused Low-Cost Strategy
– Focused Differentiation Strategy
– Best Cost-Provider Strategy
“The content is fine and provides a good range of techniques to train.”
Peter Follett Human Capital
“It is straight forward, easy to identify and apply with daily workplace experiences.”
Mathangani Pristine Management Solutions Ltd
“I have used your courses and have found them helpful and effective in training my staff.”
Anoka County, MN, USA