Ready To Get Started?
Creating your own course materials can take a lot of time. And, this is maybe something that you do not have a lot of.
To this end, we have a great solution for you.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand external and internal environments.
- Appreciate the competitive environment.
- Understand the product life cycle.
- Understand the concept of competitive advantage.
- Detail the five forces model of competition.
- Understand the relationship between strategy and the organization.
- Identify the best strategy.
What Is An Organization?
- The External Environment
- The Internal Environment
- The Competitive Environment
- The Product Life Cycle
- Five Forces Model Of Competition
What Is Strategy?
- Identifying The Best Strategy
- Key Success Factors
- Assess The Present Strategy
- Identify Strategic Options
Five Generic Competitive Strategies
- Overall Low-Cost Leadership
- Broad Differentiation Strategy
- Focused Low Cost Strategy
- Focused Differentiation Strategy
- Best Cost-Provider Strategy
What will you get?
- 65 Powerpoint Slides
- 42 Page Participant Manual
- 14 Expert Training Guides
What bonus guides will you get?
It is our view, that we all can run better courses. Because of this, we’ll give you free guides to help improve your delivery.
First, we offer guides on icebreakers and games. Next, a guide on questioning and listening skills. Plus, a guide on how to select materials.
On top of that, you’ll receive a guide on evaluating training. Together with how to increase participation. Last but not least, you’ll get a guide on how to deal with difficult people.
Are there any free benefits?
It sounds so obvious, but we share our content.
So, you get the content you need. And, you get to add your own logos. in fact, you can run this content as your own.
How to contact us?
Be sure to keep in touch with us.
And, ask about our training materials. Plus, our pricing. Not to mind, any download queries.
Our staff are standing by. And, are always ready to help.
Be sure to read our FAQ page.
Does It Pay Off To Select More Than One Of These Courses?
In terms of offering training courses, then we’ll have to answer “yes”. In fact, we believe that these courses work well as a series of training courses. Our advice: is to download all three. And, then combine the material to create a unique course for your participants.
It is the first step, in creating your very own training library.
For managers and supervisors, you have the opportunity to develop your skills as a trainer. And, you’ll get the opportunity to develop your team. Either as full day courses. Or as part of your normal meetings.
And, for corporate trainers, you can save hours in development time. And, improve your existing training courses.