These work organization training course materials will improve your participants understanding of organizations.
In particular, these training materials will help improve the skills of managers, team leaders, supervisors and front line staff.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
What is an Organization – This course starts by exploring internal, external and competitive environments. Use the content to teach your course participants about the product life cycle.
Competitive Advantage – Use this section to explore the five forces model of competition.
What Is Strategic Management – This section focuses on how to identify a best strategy for the company. It also examines factors like skills, technology, manufacturing, marketing and distribution.
Five Generic Competitive Strategies – The course concludes by exploring the following five competitive strategies. These include:
– Overall low-cost leadership.
– Broad differentiation strategy.
– Focused low-cost strategy.
– Focused differentiation strategy.
– Best cost-provider strategy.
Your participants will be able to:
– Understand external and internal environments.
– Appreciate the competitive environment.
– Understand the product life cycle.
– Understand the concept of competitive advantage.
– Detail the five forces model of competition.
– Understand the relationship between strategy and the organization.
– Identify the best strategy.
“The content is fine and provides a good range of techniques to train.”
Peter Follett Human Capital
“It is straight forward, easy to identify and apply with daily workplace experiences.”
Mathangani Pristine Management Solutions Ltd
“I have used your courses and have found them helpful and effective in training my staff.”
Anoka County, MN, USA
Limited Time Offer – 52 soft skills training courses for just $520
Build your very own customizable soft skills training library – available for immediate download.
$5,297.50 Add to cart