Creating your own course materials can take a lot of time. And, this is maybe something that you do not have a lot of.
To this end, we have a great solution for you.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand external and internal environments.
- Appreciate the competitive environment.
- Understand the product life cycle.
- Understand the concept of competitive advantage.
- Detail the five forces model of competition.
- Understand the relationship between strategy and the organization.
- Identify the best strategy.
What Is An Organization?
- The External Environment
- The Internal Environment
- The Competitive Environment
- The Product Life Cycle
- Five Forces Model Of Competition
What Is Strategy?
- Identifying The Best Strategy
- Key Success Factors
- Assess The Present Strategy
- Identify Strategic Options
Five Generic Competitive Strategies
- Overall Low-Cost Leadership
- Broad Differentiation Strategy
- Focused Low Cost Strategy
- Focused Differentiation Strategy
- Best Cost-Provider Strategy
- 65 Powerpoint Slides
- 42 Page Participant Manual
- 14 Expert Training Guides