Providing you with a practical, easy-to-deliver, and customizable training course means less time needed by you to develop these training manuals from scratch. Simple as that.
You’re In Good Company
This training course is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees.
Use the training manuals to highlight the importance of quality management. Examine the role of quality management systems. Discuss the components of a quality management system. And, explore why quality management systems can sometimes fail.
This quality management skills training course is designed to enhance the skill set of all categories of teams in the workplace.
This course will target the needs of:
- Line staff and team members that wish to develop a greater sense of control, and improved self-esteem, motivation and purpose within the organization.
- Line staff and team members seeking to develop greater quality management skills.
- Managers looking to further develop their leadership skills by understanding how to promote and support quality management within their teams.
- Human resources professionals charged with promoting quality management skills in the workforce.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of quality management.
- Identify the components of a quality management system.
- Describe why quality management systems fail.
- Understand ways employees can affect quality.
- Identify the role of the quality management system.
These are the 4 key sections of this training course.
1. The organization and quality management skills
Juran defined quality as fitness for use. Whereas, Crosby defined quality as “conformance to requirements.” And, Deming viewed quality as the “capacity to satisfy express or implied statements of need.”
Now you can add a dash of sparkle and use the training manuals provided to:
- Examine what is quality.
- Explore the definitions of quality and the various myths about quality.
- Discuss the value of quality initiatives.
- Explore the relationship between quality and common sense.
- Examine the link between competition and quality.
- Discuss various QMS processes.
2. Focus on where quality begins
This amazing course on quality management skills is ideal for learners who have little or no training in quality management skills.
Let us explain.
Use the training manual to:
- Explore design quality.
- Discuss the link between design and knowledge.
- Focus on the rationale for, and components of, quality design.
- Examine an example of a quality policy and various basic quality questions.
3. The relationship between people and quality
Captivate your audience by using the content to improve the quality management skills of your learners.
Use the training manual to:
- Explore the concept of ownership of a quality management system (QMS).
- Discuss documents, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and records.
Delight your audience by highlighting the wider area of quality management systems.
For instance, use the content to discuss how a quality management system will:
- Support business processes.
- Facilitate consistency in operation and products.
- Enable customer involvement.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
4. Focus on a definition of quality assurance
Use the course to share how to engage in successful quality management projects.
Nurture your delivery style by using the content to focus on control. Tools. Problem-solving techniques. Aims of a QMS. And, QMS checklists.
Pre-written training course material provides the essential pieces of your training courses.
And, Oak Innovation’s training course material will go even further, providing complete course content like slide decks, training manuals, training guides, training games, exercises, etc.
This is especially useful for those who are new to delivering their own training courses.
When you select and order this course material, you will receive a secure link to download your purchase.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 67 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 43 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart