How To Save Time And Get Remarkable Training Material Quality Management Skills
Amazing training course material on quality management skills never leaves you stranded without resources.
Full-day courses. Meeting workshops. Virtual learning sessions. Or one-to-sessions – we have your back, slides, and manuals covered.
Instantly receive an exceptional slide deck. A remarkable participant manual. And, a whole lot more.
Let’s put this training course material into context by exploring some staggering research findings.
- A recent Training Industry Report identified that organizations spend US$359 billion globally on learning and development.
- Yet, a Gartner Report reveals that 70% of employees still feel that they do not have sufficient mastery of their skills to perform their jobs.
- And, a 24×7 Learning Report found that only 12% of those surveyed applied the skills acquired in their workplace.
Notice how these startling findings paint a clear picture?
Now, get everything you’ll need to deliver this training course as your own.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
This training course material is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees.
Use the amazing content to highlight the importance of quality management. Examine the role of quality management systems. Discuss the components of a quality management system. And, explore why quality management systems can sometimes fail.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of quality management.
- Identify the components of a quality management system.
- Describe why quality management systems fail.
- Understand ways employees can affect quality.
- Identify the role of the quality management system.
These are the 4 key sections of this training course material.
Read this course overview through your audience’s eyes. And, visualize how delivering this course will impact them.
Also, imagine how this content will save you time.
1. The organization and quality management skills
For your audience to immerse themselves into your course, give them a quick sense that there have been many attempts to define what is quality.
For instance, Juran defined quality as “fitness for use”. Whereas, Crosby defined quality as “conformance to requirements.” And, Deming viewed quality as the “capacity to satisfy express or implied statements of need.”
Add a dash of sparkle and use the content to:
- Examine what is quality.
- Explore the definitions of quality and the various myths about quality.
- Discuss the value of quality initiatives.
- Explore the relationship between quality and common sense.
- Examine the link between competition and quality.
- Discuss various QMS processes.
2. Focus on where quality begins
This amazing course on quality management skills is ideal for learners who have little or no training in quality management skills.
Let us explain.
Use the content to:
- Explore design quality.
- Discuss the link between design and knowledge.
- Focus on the rationale for, and components of, quality design.
- Examine an example of a quality policy and various basic quality questions.
3. The relationship between people and quality
Captivate your audience by using the content to improve the quality management skills of your learners.
Use the content to:
- Explore the concept of ownership of a quality management system (QMS).
- Discuss documents, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and records.
Delight your audience by highlighting the wider area of quality management systems.
For instance, use the content to discuss how a quality management system will:
- Support business processes.
- Facilitate consistency in operation and products.
- Enable customer involvement.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
4. Focus on a definition of quality assurance
Inject a dose of creativity by using the content to share how to engage in successful quality management projects.
Nurture your delivery style by using the content to focus on control. Tools. Problem-solving techniques. Aims of a QMS. And, QMS checklists.
What You Get
- 67 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 43 Page Editable Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Unique Course Activities/Exercises.
- Practical Reading List.
- Customizable Course Advertorial.
- Shareable Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart