Do you want to present a course on telesales skills?
We get it.
Creating content on telesales skills can be challenging.
Studies highlight that it can take up to 43 hours to develop just one hour of content.
We want to get you to your goal fast.
We also want to keep you focused on presenting a course on telesales skills.
The good news is you can get this content on telesales skills.
No complicated manuals.
Just easy-to-deliver course material.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Why Are Telesales Skills Essential?
There are even more critical reasons why telesales skills are essential in the workplace.
Harvard University estimated that companies spend more than $350 billion globally on training.
And companies like JP Morgan Chase, PWC, and Amazon report that they invest large sums of money in reskilling their workforce.
- JP Morgan Chase increased their upskilling investment from $250 million to $600 million.
- PWC is investing $3 billion in upskilling over the next 3 to 4 years.
- Amazon is spending $700 million on upskilling its workforce.
Yet, Gartner has found that 70% of employees report that they don’t have the skills needed to do their jobs.
Since Covid, and with so many people now working outside the traditional office, research has focused on developing new types of telesales skills.
For instance, Brevet highlights that 92% of all customer interactions now happen over the phone.
In simple terms, telesales is a tool for business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales.
You can use the content to share the main obstacles to effective telesales. The sales equation. The stages of a sales call. And you can discuss the benefits of an effective telesales process.
Next, you can use the course content to explore strategies for setting objectives and achieving key results. You can highlight a range of techniques involved in building an effective telesales process. And you can use the instructional materials to explore how to handle objections and close a sale.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective telesales.
- Understand the process behind successful telesales skills.
- Understand a range of techniques.
- Use these techniques to build an effective process.
- Explain the benefits of an effective telesales process.
There are seven critical sections in this training course.
1. Telesales training
- The basic concepts of telesales.
- The skills gap that happens within telesales environments.
- What telesales is.
- The advantages of selling over the phone.
- The concept of sales.
- Role of the telephone.
2. The seven deadly sins of telesales
- Lack of management commitment.
- Telesales is given minimum attention.
- Insufficient marketing support.
- Unrealistic expectations.
- Staffing mistakes.
- Insufficient investment.
- Inadequate measurement and analysis.
3. The selling equation
- Examine telesales as a process.
- Discuss fundamental telephone techniques like managing the call, voice, and attitude.
4. Creating the wrong impression
- The call was not answered at all.
- The customer left on hold.
- No identification of the agent or the organization.
- While transferring, the customer gets cut off.
- No interest in the customer.
- Agent not listening.
- No confidence was generated.
- The agent is rude or condescending.
5. The stages of a sales call
6. Why do people buy
- Avoid pain.
- Reduce risk or loss.
- Enhance their prestige or ego.
- Make money.
- Enjoyment, pleasure, or comfort.
- Do it for other people.
7. How to handle objections
- Better transitions.
- Clearer buying signals.
- Closes the sale.
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 38 Page Training Manual.
- 52 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart