ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Integrate Social Skills Training Course Materials Seamlessly Within Your Courses
Find out how Oak Innovation can benefit your organization.
The course material includes 90 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 67-page instructor manual, a 47-page participant workbook, and a plethora of additional resources like training games, icebreakers, practical guides, and course tests. You can easily add your logo and branding, transforming the content into your own.
Easy. Professional. Instantly Available
Whether your goal is to boost team dynamics, enhance leadership presence, or improve customer service, our course material provides the tools to achieve it. Participants will learn vital skills such as active listening, assertiveness, and conflict resolution, empowering them to connect, collaborate, and advance in their careers.
Save time and money with this ready-to-use, trusted solution. Used by the world’s top companies, our course material ensures effective workshops and lasting results. Order now and start delivering high-quality social skills training immediately. Watch as engagement, productivity, and success skyrocket among your audience.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify the main obstacles to social skills.
- Understand the nature of social skills.
- Understand a range of techniques.
- Build an effective interpersonal process.
- Explain the benefits of excellent social skills.
1. Social skills
- Key concepts about social skills.
- Explore context and working together.
- Discuss the impact of interpersonal dynamics.
- Differentiate between technical and emotional competency skills.
2. Push styles of social skills
- Examine social skills.
- Bring attention to features of social skills like context and how to work together.
- Three pull styles of interpersonal behavior. For example, questioning skills, listening skills, and the ability to find common ground.
4. Emotional intelligence
- Highlight emotional intelligence.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 90 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 67 Page Instructor Manual.
- A 47-Page Participant Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Order now, and start using these training course materials right away.
$80.00Add to cart