Scale development for your front-line management and line staff with these leadership training materials, available instantly.
As a result of these leadership training materials, participants will develop the essential leadership skills needed in the workplace.
Participants using these leadership training materials will reflect on the main obstacles to effective leadership. Develop awareness of leadership basics. And develop a completely balanced introduction to the differences between leadership and management.
Our leadership training materials give leaders the confidence and skills to be successful in a leadership role and to explore the critical area of leadership styles including lateral leadership. This is something we frequently hear from clients with management skills for new managers training needs.
These leadership training materials can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
These leadership training materials are designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
These leadership training materials can be used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. This course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective leadership.
- Understand formal and lateral leadership.
- Understand leadership skills.
- Improve the quality of their leadership skills.
- Explain the benefits of effective leadership.
Topics Covered In These Leadership Training Materials
1. Leadership skills
Leadership is the process of influencing the activities of an organized group in its efforts towards goal setting and goal achievement.
Our instantly available leadership training materials develop frontline leadership skills and discuss the characteristics and behaviors of influential leaders.
2. Leadership and management
Develop leaders who can also contribute to the success of the organization and can define the differences between leadership and management.
3. Leadership styles
This course is ideal for current leaders, managers, and all professionals who want to learn more about leadership styles.
Our leadership training materials highlight that the success of many companies can depend on the leadership styles available.
4. Additional leadership styles
Our leadership training materials are ideal to explore McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y.
5. Forces and leadership style
Leadership has changed.
And, the traditional rules don’t always apply.
Leading a team requires a heightened awareness, plus the ability to understand relationships within the company.
As a result of using these leadership training materials, participants will understand forces and leadership styles.
6. Lateral leadership
Lateral leadership describes the skills of efficiently influencing others without having formal authority over the staff in question.
As a result of attending this part of the course, participants will understand lateral leadership and be able to discuss a five-step model of lateral leadership.
7. When leadership goes wrong
A dilemma with all leadership is that it can sometimes go wrong.
These leadership training materials explore how leadership can go wrong.
Leadership Training Materials Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 80 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 50-Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use leadership training materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why are leadership training materials essential in the workplace?
We all want to have better leadership skills, don’t we? A primary reason for this is that practical leadership skills, whether in a small or large team, will ensure that learners have top tips for succeeding within their roles. People with strong leadership skills will always display greater performance awareness in business situations. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with delegation skills in leadership training needs.
What are the benefits of leadership training materials?
To be truly effective, new leaders must quickly get up to speed with leadership skills. Leadership skills add real commercial value and give learners an understanding of leadership and management, making them feel more confident to support their organization and teams.
Learners with strong leadership skills will understand how to prepare for and get the best out of individuals and situations. And this is also the best way forward for companies with influencing skills training needs.
Why should I present a leadership skills course?
We created this course to meet the following training needs.
- There is only one reason you should be thinking about building leadership skills — you genuinely want to develop skills. You’re not alone if this is your goal. To illustrate, Emerald Works reported that 66% of learning and development professionals said that learning and development are becoming a more strategic part of their organization.
- This brings us to another important finding. Go Remotely found that 83% of businesses say it’s important to develop leaders at all organizational levels. As you work on building leadership skills within teams, you’re also building opportunities across a whole company.
- It’s worth noting that Research Gate found that participants that undergo leadership training improved their learning capacity by 25% and their performance by 20%.
- Yet, Apollo Technical reports a surprisingly low 5% of CEOs to believe that developing the next generation of leaders is their top challenge. We find this low expectation being set by CEOs troubling.
- You already know the need for leadership-building, but insights into existing leaders’ expectations can be useful. To illustrate, DDI’s Global Leadership Forecast highlights that 39% of leaders want formal in-person training.
- The challenges and demand for leadership development exist for an important reason: Leaders help a business succeed. To illustrate, Global Leadership Forecast records that organizations that embrace leadership training are 4.2 X more likely to outperform those that restrict learning efforts to management.
- Yet, of concern, Apollo Technical details that less than 5% of companies have implemented leadership development across all levels of employees.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their leadership skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this leadership skills course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this leadership skills course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a leadership skills course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.