Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized change management skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Done for you training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Hands off “prewritten training course materials” so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Done for you slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
Oak Innovation’s Change Management course is a breakthrough way to teach new change management training courses to teams and leaders and employees. The learning material uses the power of practical content, insights, and experiences to illustrate change management key principles.
This Change Management training course material has all the flexibility you could want from Change Management Training Course Material; editable, practical, innovative and certainly effective.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Instructor Manual (83 Pages).
- Workbook (63 Pages).
- Slide Deck (54 Slides).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Reliable And Easy To Present. Your Next Courses, Our Promise.
An vital part of any person’s journey as a leader is learning how to manage change. It’s one thing to lead a team, taking care of objectives and concentrating on productivity; it’s another thing to manage change.
These customizable Change Management training course materials can be used to strengthen change management skills company-wide. And, learners will gain strategies to identify obstacles, understand impacts, and execute excellent change management projects.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything up yourself.
This Change Management learning material aims to help learners to:
- Understand change.
- Identify and overcome obstacles.
- Understand the impact of change.
- Understand the need for an excellent change management process.
1. Organizational change management training
- Drivers for change.
- The change-adept organization.
- The various types of change that exist (e.g., incremental, planned, and transformational).
2. The key dimensions of change
- Dimensions of change (e.g., leader-driven, process-driven, and improvement-driven).
- Perspectives on change management.
- The types of change associated with organizational renewal.
3. Preparing for change
- The pressures for change.
- Shared visions and actionable first steps.
4. Why change doesn’t work
- Why change projects can sometimes fail.
- The reasons why people can resist change.
- How to deal with ambiguity.
5. Change leaders
- How to fight complacency.
- The responsibility of the change leader in this process.
6. Communicating and implementing change
- Stakeholder involvement and communication skills.
Sample Training Course Materials
How To Answer Common Questions Asked On This Course
What is change management?
Change management is a structured approach to understanding, dealing with, and managing change. And, it requires the application of the right tools and resources. In simple terms, it is the process of moving from one position or place to another location or area.
What are the main drivers for change within organizations?
Here are the principal drivers for change within a company:
- Internal processes
- Economic conditions
What are the main types of change?
There are several types of change, each with its own set of features and impact on the organization. Incremental Change The characteristics of incremental change include:
- Mostly happening
- Can be planned
- Can be imperceptible
- Can be insidious
- May be culturally driven
The features of transformational change are:
- Seldom happens
- Rarely planned
- Difficult to control
- Can be overpowering
- Can be unavoidable
- May be necessary to survive
For an expected move, the characteristics include:
- The focus is on structures and systems
- Focus is on implementation & planning
- Emphasis is on the people involved because organizations don’t change – people change!
What are the characteristics of a Change-Adept organization?
- The imagination to innovate
- The professionalism to perform
- The climate to collaborate
What are the main dimensions of change?
Change occurs along several dimensions:
- Leader driven change
- Process-driven change
- Improvement driven change
- Organizational renewal
Why do some change projects fail?
Several reasons can doom change from the outset.
- It’s the wrong idea
- It’s the right idea but the wrong time
- The reasons for the change are wrong
- There is a lack of authenticity
- Bad luck!
- Poor leader
- Personal ambition gets in the way
- People are not ready for the change
- People get carried away
- Conflict resolution takes too much energy
Why do some people resist change?
People resist change because it is:
- Increasing workload
- Lack of trust
- Misunderstanding of the purpose
- Peer pressure
- Differing assessments of the situation
- Previous bad experiences
- Change weariness
Why do we need to change leaders?
Change Leaders in any change process:
- Focus the change effort
- Set the direction of the change
- Define the organizational aspects
- Provide consistency
What behaviors will exist after a poorly managed change project?
Poorly managed change will result in GRASS:
- Guilt as managers feel guilty for letting people go
- Resentment occurs as anger builds
- Anxiety develops as people try to hold on to the past.
- Self-absorption as people focus on themselves
- Stress resulting in illness, loss, or productivity
What are some of the fundamental reasons why change projects don’t succeed?
Here are some significant reasons why some projects can fail:
- No powerful guiding group
- Absence of a vision
- No communication of the vision
- No short term wins
- Victory declared too soon
- No deep-rooted change in the culture