ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Start With Our Most-Popular Organizational Issues Course Templates
This package includes 77 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 63-page training workbook, 17 engaging training games and icebreakers, 12 practical training guides, 2 course tests, a reading list, a course advertorial, and an action plan. All these resources are designed to be easily branded with your logo, allowing you to deliver the content as your own.
Save Time. Boost Skills.
The course covers key topics such as organizational issues, business dynamics, strategic management best practices, the role of groups, communication skills, change management, and more. By mastering these areas, you can improve opportunities, manage change, and enhance relationships at work, leading to positive outcomes for both individuals and the organization.
Engage Your Audience In Any Situation
The content is not only practical and reliable but also fully customizable to suit your business needs. It’s designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counselors, instructors, and individuals who aim to boost their teams’ productivity. It’s also an excellent resource for professional development and for companies with organizational culture training needs.
Perfect For Your Next Courses
Trusted by the world’s top brands, our course can be presented in various training workshops, meetings, and activities, catering to groups of 12-15 people. It’s designed to meet the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
You’ll instantly receive a zipped file containing all the course materials.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify key organizational issues.
- Understand key business dynamics.
- Implement strategic management best practices.
- Understand the importance of culture.
- Welcome the value of supportive structures.
- Understand the role of groups.
- Appreciate various types of communication skills.
- Understand and manage change.
1. Seven key business areas
- Introduce organizational dynamics.
- Discuss organizational structure.
- Explore group processes.
- Examine communication.
- Explain organizational change.
- Outline organizational culture.
- Analyse strategy.
2. Organizational structure and success
- Outline approaches to organizational structure.
- Introduce key concepts and dimensions of organizational structure.
- Discuss the structuring of activities.
- Define line control of the workforce.
3. Group dynamics skills
- Examine types of groups.
- Outline the relationship between groups and performance factors.
- Identify the phases of socialization.
- Describe the factors and consequences of group cohesiveness.
- Explore different types of communication across groups.
4. Change management skills
- Define what is change.
- Identify how to diagnose the need for change.
- Outline unfreezing, changing, and refreezing tactics.
- Describe driving and restraining forces for rebalancing the “change equilibrium”.
5. Positive organizational culture
- Introduce the characteristics of organizational culture.
- Differentiate between different types of culture.
- Identify images of organizations
6. Strategic management skills
- Outline strategic management initiatives.
- Define organizational strategy.
- Discuss how a strategy will set a direction for a company.
- Establish how a strategy will define a company.
- Explore using strategy to focus effort and provide consistency within a company.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 77 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 63 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart