How To Present An Issues In An Organization Course
This Issues In An Organization Course is an easy and fun course used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people but can be applied to larger groups by forming smaller groups. It only needs about a day to present the content.
It is easy to present this course. Download the content you’ll need (slide deck, manual and guides). And then follow the course outline.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
Let’s explore what you will get.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
The Issues In An Organization course begins by exploring:
- Key organizational issues.
- Key business dynamics.
- Strategic management best practices.
- The role of groups.
- Communication skills.
- How to manage change.
- Organizational structure.
- Group dynamics skills.
- Change management and corporate culture.
- Strategic management.
Sounds great, right?
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Delegates Will Learn
At the end of this issues in an organization course, your delegates will be able to:
- Identify key organizational issues.
- Understand key business dynamics.
- Implement strategic management best practices.
- Understand the importance of culture.
- Welcome the value of supportive structures.
- Understand the role of groups.
- Appreciate various types of communication skills.
- Understand and manage change.
These are the seven important sections of this course.
1. Seven key business areas
- Introduce organizational dynamics.
- Discuss organizational structure.
- Explore group processes.
- Examine communication.
- Explain organizational change.
- Outline organizational culture.
- Analyse strategy.
2. Organizational structure and success
- Outline approaches to organizational structure.
- Introduce key concepts and dimensions of organizational structure.
- Discuss the structuring of activities.
- Define line control of the workforce.
3. Group dynamics skills
- Examine types of groups.
- Outline the relationship between groups and performance factors.
- Identify the phases of socialization.
- Describe the factors and consequences of group cohesiveness.
- Exlore different types of communication across groups.
4. Change management skills
- Define what is change.
- Identify how to diagnose the need for change.
- Outline unfreezing, changing, and refreezing tactics.
- Describe driving and restraining forces for rebalancing the “change equilibrium”.
5. Positive organizational culture
- Introduce the characteristics of organizational culture.
- Differentiate between different types of culture.
- Identify images of organizations
6. Strategic management skills
- Outline strategic management initiatives.
- Define organizational strategy.
- Discuss how a strategy will set a direction for a company.
- Establish how a strategy will define a company.
- Explore using strategy to focus effort and provide consistency within a company.
Issues In An Organization Course Overview
€ 71Add to cart