Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized business excellence skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke training course material so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom made slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
Business Excellence is a breakthrough way to teach excellence principles to your audience. Business Excellence uses the power of practical content, insights, and experiences to illustrate excellence key principles on productivity.
In particular, participants will learn about the components of excellence. And, they will learn what defines an excellent organization. You can easily use the content to also train participants about key excellence awards. These awards include the EFQM Business Excellence Model and the Baldridge National Quality Program.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Workbook (48 Pages).
- Slide Deck (79 Slides).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
This complete toolkit includes:
- 48-page workbook to engage employees
- 79 adaptable PowerPoint slides to support workshops
- 17 interactive games and 17 icebreakers to energize training
- 12 practical guides with best practices
- 2 course tests to evaluate learning
- Customizable activities, exercises, reading list, and action plan
Targeting these areas is essential for customers seeking learning materials to present organizational development training courses.
This Oak Innovation business excellence learning material aims to help learners to:
- Understand what defines an excellent organization.
- Describe the components of excellence.
- Explain the forms of excellence awards available – Baldridge & EFQM Awards.
- Understand the nature of excellence.
- What defines an excellent organization.
- Why we need excellence.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Core values and concepts.
- Why everyone within an organization has a role in delivering excellence.
- Quality versus excellence.
- Potential obstacles to excellence.
2. The main criteria for excellence
- The EFQM Business Excellence Model and the Baldridge National Quality Program.
3. Excellence and strategic management
- Vision, metrics, and innovation.
4. Continuous improvement
- The role of continuous improvement in improving products, services, or processes.
- The pursuit of continuous improvement deepens and strengthens relationships within organizations. And it creates a foundation for excellence.
- The role of leadership in implementing excellence.
5. Excellence and the customer
- The need to maximize customer relationship skills.