Equip management and individual staff with the key sales skills most needed for success through this instantly available, customizable training course material teaching sales skills.
As a result of participating in this sales skills training, participants will be able to view selling as a process and understand how to maximize sales.
Our sales skills training is ideal for managers, supervisors, team leads, and front-line staff who want to employ a range of sales techniques and that want to explore how to build an effective sales process that delivers improved sales results. This is something we frequently hear from clients with telesales training needs.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles that can block sales.
- Understand the nature of selling viewed as a process.
- Understand a range of sales techniques.
- Use these techniques to build an effective sales process.
- Deliver better sales results.
Topics Covered In This Course On Sales Skills
- Discuss the concept of selling professional services.
- Why people don’t buy.
2. The selling equation
- Activity x Skill x Attitude = Results
3. Managing first impressions
- Discuss the critical role of managing first impressions.
- Explore how to influence buying decisions.
4. Stages of a sales call
- Discuss the stages of the sales call – (opening, presentation, closing, and departure).
- Highlight the AIDA Formula.
- Explore presentation skills.
- Discuss the concept of believability.
5. Communication skills
- Getting information.
- Questioning skills.
- Powerful words for questions.
- Pitfalls in questioning
- Listening skills.
- Active listening.
6. Client expectations
- Explore this critical skill of managing client expectations.
- Outline the client record card.
- Explore how to craft a proposal.
- Discuss buying signals and the role of price.
8. How to close the sale
- Explore effective closing techniques.
- Examine the critical role of non-verbal communication.
- Discuss aspects like the use of eye contact, personal space, and how not to lose a sale.
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 106 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 79 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why are sales skills training courses essential in the workplace?
Companies have tremendous opportunities to access markets at their disposal, but they face a challenge in one critical area: sales.
At Oak Innovation we’ve redesigned our sales skills training course. This may not surprise you. Like many other courseware providers, we realize that our courses should always be revisited.
We all want to better sales skills training, don’t we? But many executives worry that sales skills training should be restricted to a few direct-sales staff. These concerns are not entirely correct. However, practical sales skills will ensure that all learners have top tips and support for succeeding in their roles.
This training course material offers many benefits for companies with management skills for new managers training needs.
What are the benefits of sales skills training?
Companies that are unable to successfully introduce sales skills training in their organization are placing a challenge on their organizations. Even though many companies may state that sales skills are a priority, they have a long way to go to ensure that sales skills match the selling needs of their organization require.
Effective sales skills will give learners the knowledge and confidence to sell in a range of business settings, and deliver positive results. And this is also the best way forward for companies with leadership skills training needs.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their sales skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is sales skills course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this sales skills course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a sales skills course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.