How To Present An Advance Presentation Skills Course
This Advanced Presentation Skills Course is an easy and fun course used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people but can be applied to larger groups by forming smaller groups. It only needs about a day to present the content.
It is easy to present this course. Download the content you’ll need (slide deck, manual and guides). And then follow the course outline.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
This course on advanced presentation skills begins by examining the role of great introductions. The role of the presenter. How to prepare with confidence. Tools of the trade. And it then explores the barriers to effective presentations.
The course then discusses creating the perfect presentation environment. And how to understand your audience.
Let’s explore what you will get.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
This course is designed to be accessible to all categories of employees.
You can use the instructional materials to discuss the tools and skills needed to deliver excellent presentations. And how to present with confidence.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Delegates Will Learn
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Outline how to deliver excellent presentations.
- Discuss how to present with confidence.
- Create presentations that influence others.
There are nine key sections in this training course.
1. A great introduction
- Outline presentation basics.
- Explore presentation performance.
- Differentiate between two types of presentations in companies.
2. The role of the presenter
- Define the role of the presenter.
- Highlight expectations and assumptions.
- Describe how to manage first impressions.
- Discuss non-verbal communication.
- Recognize the use of voice, face, visual feedback, and gestures within presentations.
3. Preparing with confidence
- Analyze the role of fate in presentation environments.
- Examine complementary communication channels.
4. The tools of the trade
- Outline presenter notes and practical handouts.
- Identify the key benefits of visual aids, flipcharts, and projectors.
- Introduce presentation software.
5. Overcoming the barriers to advanced presentation skills
- Eliminate poor habits.
- Discuss the barriers to effective presentations.
- Prepare your audience.
6. How to prepare for presentations
- Explore the need for proper preparation.
- Discuss how to identify the purpose of a presentation.
- Examine presentation structure.
- Identify the differences between information versus data.
- Explain how to ask the right questions.
- Isolate the key elements of presentation skills.
7. How to create the perfect presentation environment
- Discuss the presentation audience.
- Identify transitions.
- Discuss how to handling questions.
- Introduce guidelines for a Q and A session.
- Explore how to handle a heckler.
8. How to present with confidence
- Identify how to start a presentation.
- Discuss how to deal with noise.
9. How to understand your audience
- Introduce Monroe’s Motivated Sequence (MMS).
- Highlight how to get the attention of their audience.
- Discuss creating a moving need.
- Define a solution.
- Provide a detailed picture of success (or failure).
- Explore a call for action that an audience will/can follow.
Four bonus case scenarios
- Explain group working.
- Identify study skills.
- Discuss information gathering.
- Illustrate presentation skills.
Advanced Presentation Skills Course Overview
$80.00Add to cart
Why We Created This Advanced Presentation Skills Course
At their simplest, advanced presentation skills are a collection of essential personal and professional development skills needed in the workplace.
No matter how much experience you have with these skills, there are several vital reasons research has shown why advanced presentation skills are essential in the workplace.
- LinkedIn Learning Report reveals that 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their learning and development.
- Visme has identified that 75% of adults are estimated to be impacted by a fear of public speaking and 90% of anxiety experienced is due to a lack of preparation.
- Lorman highlights 91% of employees want personalized and relevant training to help them in their roles.