ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Our #1 Training Solution For Personal, Commercial, And Educational Presentations
This comprehensive package is designed to enhance your range, providing you with the tools to deliver compelling, engaging presentations with confidence.
One Download, Everything You’ll Need
You’ll instantly receive a 98-page training workbook, 37 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 29-page instructor manual, 17 free training games and icebreakers, 12 practical training guides, 2 course tests, and much more. All materials are designed for you to add your logo and branding, allowing you to deliver the content as your own.
Our course materials are trusted by the world’s best brands and are suitable for any business, any size. They are designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counselors, instructors, and individuals who want to help their teams be more productive. The content is also perfect for those looking to improve their professional development.
Deliver Courses That Drive Action
Activate your team or audience with impactful, practical training content.
This Advanced Presentation Skills program covers a wide range of topics, including storytelling, body language, vocal modulation, and managing nerves during presentations. It combines theoretical knowledge with practical exercises and interactive activities, ensuring you can apply the concepts learned in real-life scenarios.
The one-day advanced presentation skills course is ideal for line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals preparing to make presentations. It can be used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities, and is suited for groups of 12-15 people.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Outline how to deliver excellent presentations.
- Discuss how to present with confidence.
- Create presentations that influence others.
Topics Covered In This Advanced Presentation Skills Course
1. A great introduction
- Outline presentation basics.
- Explore presentation performance.
- Differentiate between two types of presentations in companies.
2. The role of the presenter
- Define the role of the presenter.
- Highlight expectations and assumptions.
- Describe how to manage first impressions.
- Discuss non-verbal communication.
- Recognize the use of voice, face, visual feedback, and gestures within presentations.
3. Preparing with confidence
- Analyze the role of fate in presentation environments.
- Examine complementary communication channels.
4. The tools of the trade
- Outline presenter notes and practical handouts.
- Identify the key benefits of visual aids, flipcharts, and projectors.
- Introduce presentation software.
5. Overcoming the barriers to advanced presentation skills
- Eliminate poor habits.
- Discuss the barriers to effective presentations.
- Prepare your audience.
6. How to prepare for presentations
- Explore the need for proper preparation.
- Discuss how to identify the purpose of a presentation.
- Examine presentation structure.
- Identify the differences between information versus data.
- Explain how to ask the right questions.
- Isolate the key elements of presentation skills.
7. How to create the perfect presentation environment
- Discuss the presentation audience.
- Identify transitions.
- Discuss how to handle questions.
- Introduce guidelines for a Q and A session.
- Explore how to handle a heckler.
8. How to present with confidence
- Identify how to start a presentation.
- Discuss how to deal with noise.
9. How to understand your audience
- Introduce Monroe’s Motivated Sequence (MMS).
- Highlight how to get the attention of their audience.
- Discuss creating a moving need.
- Define a solution.
- Provide a detailed picture of success (or failure).
- Explore a call for action that an audience will/can follow.
Four bonus case scenarios
- Explain group working.
- Identify study skills.
- Discuss information gathering.
- Illustrate presentation skills.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- A 98-Page Training Workbook.
- 37 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 29-Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart