Develop leaders, managers, and line staff with this advanced presentation skills training course. This training guides participants to understand that advanced presentation skills are a collection of essential personal and professional development skills needed in the workplace.
Our course on advanced presentation skills helps participants realize their potential by examining the role of great introductions. The role of the presenter. How to prepare with confidence. Tools of the trade. And our course explores the barriers to effective presentations. This is something we frequently hear required from clients with meeting management training needs.
The advanced presentation skills training course discusses how to create the perfect presentation environment. And how to understand an audience.
The course supports participants by discussing the tools and skills needed to deliver excellent presentations. And how to present with confidence.
Making the shift to advanced presentation skills helps participants learn the skills that will enable them to consistently deliver excellence. Become more self-aware. And they will learn how to connect and engage with their audiences.
All content can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This one-day advanced presentation skills course can be used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people.
Our advanced presentation skills training is ideal for line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals who are preparing to make presentations.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Outline how to deliver excellent presentations.
- Discuss how to present with confidence.
- Create presentations that influence others.
Topics Covered In This Advanced Presentation Skills Course
1. A great introduction
- Outline presentation basics.
- Explore presentation performance.
- Differentiate between two types of presentations in companies.
2. The role of the presenter
- Define the role of the presenter.
- Highlight expectations and assumptions.
- Describe how to manage first impressions.
- Discuss non-verbal communication.
- Recognize the use of voice, face, visual feedback, and gestures within presentations.
3. Preparing with confidence
- Analyze the role of fate in presentation environments.
- Examine complementary communication channels.
4. The tools of the trade
- Outline presenter notes and practical handouts.
- Identify the key benefits of visual aids, flipcharts, and projectors.
- Introduce presentation software.
5. Overcoming the barriers to advanced presentation skills
- Eliminate poor habits.
- Discuss the barriers to effective presentations.
- Prepare your audience.
6. How to prepare for presentations
- Explore the need for proper preparation.
- Discuss how to identify the purpose of a presentation.
- Examine presentation structure.
- Identify the differences between information versus data.
- Explain how to ask the right questions.
- Isolate the key elements of presentation skills.
7. How to create the perfect presentation environment
- Discuss the presentation audience.
- Identify transitions.
- Discuss how to handling questions.
- Introduce guidelines for a Q and A session.
- Explore how to handle a heckler.
8. How to present with confidence
- Identify how to start a presentation.
- Discuss how to deal with noise.
9. How to understand your audience
- Introduce Monroe’s Motivated Sequence (MMS).
- Highlight how to get the attention of their audience.
- Discuss creating a moving need.
- Define a solution.
- Provide a detailed picture of success (or failure).
- Explore a call for action that an audience will/can follow.
Four bonus case scenarios
- Explain group working.
- Identify study skills.
- Discuss information gathering.
- Illustrate presentation skills.
Advanced Presentation Skills Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- A 98-Page Training Workbook.
- 37 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 29-Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why should I present an advanced presentation skills course?
This course targets the following needs:
- LinkedIn Learning Report reveals that 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their learning and development.
- Visme has identified that 75% of adults are estimated to be impacted by a fear of public speaking and 90% of anxiety experienced is due to a lack of preparation.
- Lorman highlights 91% of employees want personalized and relevant training to help them in their roles.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their advanced presentation skills. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with facilitation skills training needs.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
An informative step-by-step guide of what you should do while presenting this course, complete with exercises and tests you use during the training.
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this advanced presentation skills training course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this advanced presentation skills training course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present an advanced presentation skills training course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.