We built these strategy materials to be used by managers and corporate trainers.
Of course, some believe that only managers need to know about strategic management. Well, we want to dispel that myth. In fact, we believe that all staff will benefit from knowing more about strategic management.
We also know that you may need to train others for many reasons. But one thing is clear – your course content must be practical. In addition, it needs to be easy to understand.
But, creating training materials from scratch takes time.
To this end, we’ve created these materials. And, they will save you time.
In addition, they will teach your participants about setting direction.
And, that it focuses efforts. Plus, it also defines an organisation. In other words, it provides consistency.
On top of that, your participants will learn that it is not just a management activity.
In particular, you can teach participants about the ten main strategy schools.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand the importance of the strategy.
- Identify the characteristics of strategy managers.
- Understand the ten main strategy schools.
- Introduce a Five Step Strategy Model.
- Outline the vision and mission for their organization.
- Identify strategic and financial objectives.
- Understand how to put in place, execute and evaluate a strategy.
What Is Strategy?
- Why We Need Strategy?
- Strategy Managers
The Strategy Schools
Simple Five Step Model
- 51 Powerpoint Slides.
- 47 Page Participant Manual.
- 14 Expert Training Guides.