Do you want the content to present a course on the complete job interviewing skills masterclass course?
And, do you know that studies, find that people give up creating content.
We want to keep you focused on presenting a course on interview skills.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
The Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course
Participating in interviews can be a top fear for many people.
We’ve collated some of the key reasons companies should invest in developing interviewing skills in the workplace.
- 99% of hiring managers who get interviewer training say they truly need it (Society for Human Resource Management, 2020).
- Talint International revealed that only 53% of hiring managers received training on what questions they should ask in interviews.
- Monster suggests that 45% of those surveyed said they would be more likely to stay at their current jobs if offered more training.
- And Finances Online found that 68% of employees prefer learning at work.
Focus areas include:
- Performance appraisal.
- And grievance/discipline.
The Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course is organized around five critical blocks.
- An introduction to interview skills.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- The recruitment interview.
- The grievance/discipline interview.
- How to handle poor performance.
You can use the content to instruct your learners on the importance of interviews. Focus on the main types of discussions. Introduce an effective interview process. And highlight different types of questioning and listening skills.
Next, you can use the content to share how to avoid biases in an interview. And you can use the instructional materials to discuss the four main types of interviews (e.g., recruitment, performance appraisal, counselling, and grievance/discipline).
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of the complete job interviewing skills masterclass course, your delegates will:
- Understand the importance of the interview.
- Identify the main types of interviews available.
- Introduce an effective interview process.
- Understand different types of questioning and listening skills.
- Identify and be able to avoid biases in interviews.
- Use four types of interviews (e.g., recruitment, performance appraisal, counselling, and grievance/discipline).
Course Overview – The Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course
There are five critical sections in these instructional materials.
1. Introduction to interview skills
- What an interview is.
- The main types of interviews that occur within companies.
- The different skills needed (e.g., questioning and listening).
2. Questioning and listening skills
- Active and reflective listening skills.
- Various types of questioning skills.
3. The recruitment interview
- Essential skills with a focus on job interview skills.
4. The grievance/discipline interview
- The value of shared interview skills across various interview settings.
5. How to handle poor performance
- Goal setting.
- Outside agencies.
- The job.
- Peer pressure.
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- An 84 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 43 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart