Strengthen your change management skills across your entire organization with this organizational change management training course. Deliver in-house, or provide participants access to the content.
As a result of participating in this organizational change management training course, participants will be able to plan, implement and successfully manage a change management initiative.
Our organizational change management training course builds the skills and confidence that leaders and staff need to
master change; identify and overcome obstacles; understand the impact of change; and the need for an excellent change management process. This is something we frequently hear from clients with change leadership training needs.
All content provided can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This organizational change management training course can be delivered in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. The course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with management skills for new managers training needs.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand change.
- Identify and overcome obstacles.
- Understand the impact of change.
- Understand the need for an excellent change management process.
Topics Covered In This Organizational Change Management Training Course
1. Organizational change management training
- Explore different drivers for change.
- Discuss the change-adept organization.
- Outline the various types of change that exist (e.g., incremental, planned, and transformational).
2. The key dimensions of change
- Explore various dimensions of change (e.g., leader-driven, process-driven, and improvement-driven).
- Share perspectives on change management.
- Examine the types of change associated with organizational renewal.
3. Preparing for change
- Explore the pressures for change.
- Discuss shared visions and actionable first steps.
4. Why change doesn’t work
- Examine why change projects can sometimes fail.
- Outline the reasons why people can resist change.
- Discuss how to deal with ambiguity.
5. Change leaders
- Discuss how to fight complacency.
- Outline the responsibility of the change leader in this process.
6. Communicating and implementing change
- Stakeholder involvement and communication skills.
Organizational Change Management Training Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- An 83 Page Instructor Manual.
- A 63 Page Workbook.
- 54 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why is an organizational change management training course essential in the workplace?
Is attending an organizational change management training course going to guarantee a successful career? No. But learning key skills associated with successful change management projects can definitely improve the skills of an individual, team, and organization.
Companies that are unable to successfully manage change in their organization are placing a source of risk on their organizations. And, even though many companies may state that change management is a priority, they have a long way to go to ensure that change management skills match the needs of their organization effectively.
What are the benefits of an organizational change management training course?
Stuck in not being able to manage change — again? Everyone agrees that change management skills are essential, but they’re actually a source of great return, too. Companies with change management skills will always display greater performance awareness in business situations and their employees will feel more confident in their ability to both manage and maximize change.
An organizational change management training course will give learners the knowledge and confidence to manage change within a variety of settings. And this is also the best way forward for companies with leadership skills training needs.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their organizational change management skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
An informative step-by-step guide of what you should do while presenting this course, complete with exercises and tests you use during the training.
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this organizational change management training course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this organizational change management training course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present an organizational change management training course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.