Several studies show that people give up when creating content.
We want to keep you focused on presenting a course on time management skills.
You can use the content to discuss time management skills. And highlight a range of tools, techniques, and concepts.
You can also share how to build a time management process. And discuss the benefits of an effective time management process.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Why It’s Time To Get Serious About Building Time Management Skills
At their simplest, time management skills are a selection of essential personal development skills needed in the workplace.
And there are key reasons why time management skills are essential in the workplace.
- The Development Academy has highlighted that 82% of respondents do not have a dedicated time management system.
- In addition, a Voucher Cloud study found that office workers are only productive each day for an average of 2 hours and 33 minutes while at work.
- Development Academy reveals that 49% of people surveyed have never conducted a time audit to determine how they spend their time.
- An INC report also found that, on average, workers spend only 10 minutes and 30 seconds at a task before they experience an interruption.
- CNBC discovered that 67% of workers say spending too much time in meetings distracts them from doing their job.
- A PWC study identified that 74% of employees surveyed are ready to learn new skills or re-train to remain employable. These figures highlight a recognizable skills gap. And a desire by employees to improve their performance.
- Similarly, a Gallup report that showed that actively disengaged employees cost US$483 billion to $605 billion each year in lost productivity.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand time management.
- Understand a range of tools, techniques, and concepts.
- Use these techniques to build a time management process.
- Explain the benefits of an effective time management process.
These are the seven key sections in this training course.
1. Introduction to time management
- Eessential time management skills.
- Practical tips and robust approaches to deliver positive outcomes for a company.
- What is time management?
- Time as a commodity.
- Habits, types of time, and the concept of estimating time.
2. Time management principles
- Critical theories like the Spent Time Matrix and a Quadrant 2 Person.
- Time-based management.
- Focus on time and resources.
- Pre-analysis of performance, goals, and objectives.
- The concept of systemization.
3. Productive work
- Productive work.
- The difference between productive work and busy work.
4. Crisis management
- Crisis management.
- Link between poor crisis management and poor time management.
5. Planning and stress
- Planning can be a source of stress for many people.
- The use of prioritization to avoid disorder.
- Rules for managing time.
- How to handle emergencies.
- The important role that planning plays in managing time.
- Key approaches and concepts.
- Time management systems.
- Quality time.
- Managing your phone.
7. Tips and techniques
- Time logs.
- Managing interruptions.
Why You Need It:
This prewritten training content will:
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Provides proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 74 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 53 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart