Support your leaders, managers, team leads and line staff with this time management training course, so they have the time management skills they need to succeed in the workplace. This is something we frequently hear from clients with advanced project management training needs.
This time management course can be used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people.
And the content can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand time management.
- Understand a range of tools, techniques, and concepts.
- Use these techniques to build a time management process.
- Explain the benefits of an effective time management process.
Topics Covered In This Time Management Course
1. Introduction to time management
- Essential time management skills.
- Discover practical tips and approaches to deliver positive outcomes for a company.
- Identify what is time management?
- Explore time as a commodity.
- Discuss habits, types of time, and the concept of estimating time.
2. Time management principles
- Identify critical theories like the Spent Time Matrix and a Quadrant 2 Person.
- Define time-based management.
- Practice focus on time and resources.
- Explore pre-analysis of performance, goals, and objectives.
- Examine the concept of systemization.
3. Productive work
- Recognize productive work.
- Learn the difference between productive work and busy work.
4. Crisis management
- Define crisis management.
- Differentiate between poor crisis management and poor time management.
5. Planning and stress
- Identif that planning can be a source of stress for many people.
- Practice the use of prioritization to avoid disorder.
- Describe rules for managing time.
- Explore how to handle emergencies.
- Discover the important role that planning plays in managing time.
- Identify key approaches and concepts.
- Explore time management systems.
- Recognize quality time.
- Practice managing your phone.
7. Tips and techniques
- Identify time logs.
- Describe documents.
- Assess managing interruptions.
Time Management Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 74 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 53 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why are time management skills essential in the workplace?
Effective time management, whether in a small or large team, will ensure learners succeed within their roles. People with practical time management skills will always make the best use of resources in less time and with more impact than individuals lacking these skills. Strong time management skills make managers and line staff more efficient in their roles as they can support the organization and make more effective contributions.
And this course is also the best way forward for companies with problem-solving training needs.
What are the benefits of attending time management training?
Time management training offers adds real commercial value as companies with a more skilled workforce report higher revenues and improved performance culture. Learners will explore best practice time management practices and techniques, develop an awareness of required skills and understand how time management skills can be used in their roles.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their time management skills. Whether learners need to use improved time management skills problems regularly or occasionally, this course provides skills to do so even more successfully. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with performance benchmarking training needs.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this time management skills course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this time management skills course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a time management skills course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation!
Why should I present a time management course
We created this course to target the following training needs.
- The Development Academy has highlighted that 82% of respondents do not have a dedicated time management system.
- In addition, a Voucher Cloud study found that office workers are only productive each day for an average of 2 hours and 33 minutes while at work.
- Development Academy reveals that 49% of people surveyed have never conducted a time audit to determine how they spend their time.
- An INC report also found that, on average, workers spend only 10 minutes and 30 seconds at a task before they experience an interruption.
- CNBC discovered that 67% of workers say spending too much time in meetings distracts them from doing their job.
- A PWC study identified that 74% of employees surveyed are ready to learn new skills or re-train to remain employable. These figures highlight a recognizable skills gap. And a desire by employees to improve their performance.
- Similarly, a Gallup report that showed that actively disengaged employees cost US$483 billion to $605 billion each year in lost productivity.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.