ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Presenting Professional Team Working Training Courses At Scale Has Never Been Easier
From slide decks with manuals and guides to exercises, Oak Innovation is the only training content you’ll ever need.
Develop Collaboration, Cohesion, And Productivity From One Customizable Download
You will get:
- 88 customizable PowerPoint slides
- Comprehensive 56-page training manual
- 17 free training games and 17 icebreakers
- 12 practical training guides and 2 course tests
- Customizable activities, exercises, reading list and more
Easy With Oak Innovation
These course materials equip teams with the skills and knowledge to improve communication, problem-solving, decision-making and more. And, fosters a productive and harmonious working environment for optimal team performance.
Ideal for leaders, managers, coaches, instructors and anyone wanting to develop teamwork skills in others or themselves.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective teamwork and team-building skills.
- Understand the nature of the team formation process.
- Understand the components needed for a high-performance team to operate.
- Use these components to build a team.
- Explain the benefits of developing teamwork and team-building skills.
1. Team working
- Explain the difference between working within a group and teamwork.
- Identify types of team structures and teamwork.
- Outline the differences within these structures.
- Discuss the stages of team formation – a key part of understanding group dynamics.
- Explain roles and responsibilities that can exist.
- Describe team-building skills and work structures.
- Analyze the impact of ambiguity and interdependence.
2. Models of team working
- Highlight aspects prohibiting successful team-working skills.
- Promote team balance and autonomy, levels of communication, and media available.
3. High-performance teams
- Explore how to maintain a high-performance team.
- Illustrate how to overcome low performance.
- Examine factors like motivation, diversity, and leadership.
4. Manage expectations
- Explore conflict management skills.
- Identify how to lead a high-performance team.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 88 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 56-Page Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart