How to deliver your own team working training course
At Oak Innovation, we’re always looking to find what works best when it comes to delivering employee development training courses. And, when it comes to delivering team working training courses, we see all kinds of opportunities for individuals to increase the range of courses that they can deliver.
But every course has to start with the right content. As a business manager or training professional, you may wonder how to get access to the quality training materials, what content needs to be included, and how the training should be arranged and delivered? All very important questions, that are answered by instantly downloading our team working training materials. We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
What you need to know about delivering your own team working training courses
This team working training course will provide your participants with the skills and knowledge needed to be part of a high-performance team.
In particular, this training course will improve the skills of managers, team leaders, supervisors and front line staff.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
What is a team – Start by exploring the differences between groups and teams. Next, examine at various types of teams. Then, focus on the stages of team formation. And, outline roles and responsibilities. Conclude this section with a discussion on the role of ambiguity and interdependence.
Models of team working – Next, explore team balance and autonomy. levels of communication and media available. Then, discuss communication barriers and emotional intelligence.
High Performance Teams – First, discuss how to maintain a high-performance team. Then, explore how to overcome low performance. And, examine factors like motivation, diversity and leadership.
Managing expectations – End the course by exploring the causes of conflict and how to lead a high-performance team.
Upon completion of this training course your participants will be able to:
– Identify the main obstacles to effective team working skills
– Understand the nature of the team formation process
– Understand the components needed for a high-performance team to operate
– Use these components to build a team
– Explain the benefits of developing effective team working skills
On completion of your order, you will instantly receive the following:
– 56 page participant manual
– 88 powerpoint slides
– Practical exercises
– Further reading
– Course evaluation form and action plan
Free course materials
We will also send you the following free expert guides for use within your training courses:
– How to use icebreakers
– How to use training games
– How to improve listening skills
– How to improve questioning skills
– How to select materials and methods
– How to increase participation
– How to deal with difﬁcult people
– How to evaluate training courses
Frequently asked questions
What are the main characteristics of a team?
- Focus is on collective effort
- Performance is greater than the sum of the individual contributions
- The sharing of values and goals allows the leader to apply light steering pressure
- There is individual and mutual accountability for the overall performance of the team
- There is a high level of interaction between members
What are the main characteristics of a group?
- Focus is on individual contribution
- Performance is the sum of individual contributions
- Lack of cohesive values leads to requirement for strong leadership
- Accountability is on an individual basis with no overall responsibility for performance
- Low level of interaction between individuals
What are the main barriers to effective communication within teams?
- Use of jargon
- Poor listening habits
- Prejudice and personal bias
- Complexity of the message
- Inappropriate media used
- Perceptions about the sender
- Accuracy of information
- Timing of the communication
- Ignoring what the members do not agree with
- Communication overload
What are the characteristics of high performing teams?
- High performance teams:
- Share a common goal or purpose
- Build relationships on trust and respect
- Balance task and process activities
- Plan thoroughly before acting
- Involve members in decision making
- Use team-based problem solving techniques
- Value synergism and interdependence
- Emphasize and support team goals
- Reward individual performance that supports the team
- Communicate effectively
- Identify and deal with group conflicts
- Balance life between work and home
- Practice continuous improvement
- Constantly critique the way the team works
- Vary the level and intensity of the work
- Plan thoroughly before acting
Can I edit the content and add my own company logo?
Yes. You can now add your own logo's and customize the course content freely using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. You can also deliver the course materials where, when and as often as needed.
“I have been using a number of Oak materials for quite some time. I found the content great with comprehensive details
This is a well-structured series relevant to today’s HR professional. Information is well organized and easy to understand. Having the information available online speeds up cycle time and increases flexibility. Overall a welcome addition to any HR managers toolkit.”
Director of Human Resources
“The sample module I obtained motivated me to purchase the entire set of 52! I immediately saw the value in being able to customize the materials to fit my audience and provide my clients with a choice of format (Powerpoint, Word, PDF). The attachments arrived in a timely fashion and were easy to access. I recommend these products to other coaches, trainers and consultants who want an easy way to save hours of time and have presentations they can customize and call their own.”
Dr. James S. Vuocolo,
Master Certified Business & Personal Coach
Grab All of Our Training Course Materials for $15.00 each!
Perfect for corporate trainers and business managers. Instantly available and fully customizable. Order & Save $4800+ right now !!!
$5,627.40 Add to cart