ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Start Using Recruitment And Selection Training Course Materials In Less Than A Minute
Instantly access a complete training package including slides, workbooks, games and more. Fully customizable – add your brand in minutes.
Empower your leaders, HR and hiring managers with the latest strategies and techniques. Avoid bias, assess skills accurately and make smarter hiring choices.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of recruitment.
- Identify the outcomes of the selection decision.
- Detail the main biases that can occur during the selection process.
- Introduce an effective recruitment process.
- Understand different types of interview questions.
- Discuss applications of psychometric testing within the recruitment process.
- Measure the recruitment process.
1. Introduction – Six Biases During Selection
- Information seeking.
- Contrast or quota.
2. The Four Outcomes Of The Selection Decision
- Accept good performers.
- Reject poor performers.
- Accept poor performers.
- Reject good performers.
3. The Three Main Functions Of The Recruitment And Selection Process
- Attract a pool of suitable candidates.
- Deter unsuitable candidates from applying.
- Create a positive image of the organization.
4. A Simple Eight-Step Recruitment Process
- Job analysis.
- Source candidates.
- The recruitment interview.
- Types of interview questions.
- Identifying skills.
- Psychometric testing.
- Reference checking.
- Making an offer.
5. The advantages And Disadvantages Of A Recruitment Interview
- Quick and relatively easy to perform.
- Perceived by the candidate as a natural part of the recruitment process.
- Allows the organization to get to know a candidate.
- Enable the candidate to find out more about the organization.
- Open to errors
- Challenging for the interviewer to discriminate between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Different conclusions are dependent on the type of interview conducted.
- Early impressions can negatively and inappropriately influence the interviewer’s judgment.
6. The Three Main Functions Of The Recruitment Interview
- Mutual preview.
7. The Six Main Interview Questions
- Direct or closed.
- Probing and developing.
8. How To Measure Recruitment And Selection
- Hit rate.
- Hire ratio.
- Quality of hire.
- Interview time.
- Source cost per hire ratios.
- Interviewing cost.
- Recruiter effectiveness.
- Source cost per hire per interview.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 57 Page Training Workbook.
- 67 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart