Instruct your audience on how to master their personal productivity skills with confidence and avoid common pitfalls
This personal productivity training explores how to maximize personal productivity, providing helpful planning techniques to prioritize activities based on what is important.
And, this personal productivity training is also designed to help delegates overcome procrastination by setting SMART objectives. Upon completion, delegates will be able to remove obstacles to personal productivity.
This Personal Productivity Training Course is an easy-to-present course that can be delivered in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
Let’s explore what you will get.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Personal productivity is how efficiently a person can complete tasks or activities that move them closer to achieving their goals.
This personal productivity training Management course begins by exploring ways to improve the personal productivity skills of your audience. It then details how to use planning techniques and prioritizing activities, so as to overcome procrastination by setting SMART objectives.
The course then focuses on removing obstacles and critical planning skills.
Next, you can bring the course to a close by sharing that the benefits of productivity are:
- Increased motivation.
- Decreased stress.
- Achievement of objectives.
- Reward and recognition.
Plus, the benefits of linking to a team include:
- Better working environment.
- Faster achievement of objectives.
- Recognition and reward.
- Increased motivation.
- Enhanced teamwork.
And the benefits generated by the organization include:
- Improved productivity.
- Lower costs.
- Corporate image enhancement.
- Happier and more focused employees.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Participants Will Learn
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Maximize personal productivity.
- Use planning techniques to prioritize activities based on what is important.
- Overcome procrastination by setting SMART objectives.
- Remove obstacles to personal productivity.
These are the five key sections of this personal productivity training.
1. Productivity skills
- Define how to employ planning techniques.
- Discuss how to avoid procrastination to increase productivity.
2. Personal productivity and time management skills
- List specific criteria of a successful time management system.
- Focus on time management.
- Outline the benefits of effective time management techniques.
3. Proactive versus reactive work
- Differentiate between proactive versus reactive work.
- Analyse the role of planning.
- Point out the critical concepts of urgency versus importance.
- Promote different approaches to proactive work.
4. Overcoming procrastination
- Highlight why individuals procrastinate.
- Discuss that overcoming procrastination requires making commitments.
- Define crisis management.
- Introduce how to set SMART objectives.
5. How to avoid obstacles
- Promote clarity and delegation skills.
- Discuss how to remove obstacles to personal productivity.
Personal Productivity Training Overview
€ 71Add to cart
Why We Created This Personal Productivity Training Course
Personal productivity skills are a collection of essential productivity skills needed in the workplace.
We created this course to target the key reasons why personal productivity training is essential in the workplace.
- Companies in the U.S. lose between $450 – $550 billion each year due to disengaged workers.
- A recent survey of 1,989 office workers reveals that they were only productive for 2 hours and 53 minutes in their working day.
- Similarly, a Gallup report highlights that companies with a highly engaged workforce have 21% higher profitability. And 17% higher productivity than companies with a disengaged workforce.