ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Simplest Download And Present Solution
An opportunity for beginners, non-professionals, and professionals to present courses and workshops for every need available.
The course material is packed with a 61-page training workbook, 37 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 20-page instructor manual, and a plethora of training games, icebreakers, practical guides, and tests. You’ll also receive a reading list, a course advertorial, and an action plan.
Present Your Courses, Easily
This course is not just about theory; it’s about application. It explores the evolution of management thought, the organizational factors that influence work, and how the work environment shapes organizational performance. It’s a comprehensive guide to understanding the relationship between behavior and an organization, and it’s perfect for companies with leadership skills training needs.
The Best Part
You can add your logo and branding, and deliver the content as your own. It’s a practical, reliable, and cost-effective solution for your business.
Our course material is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counselors, instructors, and individuals who want to help their teams be more productive. It’s also suitable for improving your professional development.
With one download, you get everything you need to understand and apply theories in organizational behavior.
Don’t wait. Order our Organizational Behavior Training Course Material today and start shaping an excellent organization.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the relationship between behavior and the organization.
- Understand the evolution of management thought.
- Appreciate models of organizational behavior.
- Identify and shape an excellent organization.
1. What is organizational behavior?
- Detail that organizational behavior relates to how people interact within groups.
- Discuss the essentials of organizational behavior.
- Define what is organizational behavior.
- Explore the evolution of management perspectives.
2. Models of organizational behavior
- Identify key theories.
- Analyze fundamental organizational theories (scientific management, job simplification, and classical organizational theory).
- Introduce Fayol’s 14 principles
- Detail the Hawthorne Studies.
- Examine human relations theory and McGregor’s Theory X And Y view on management styles.
- Illustrate a systems and contingency perspectives on organizational behavior.
- Outline leadership theories.
- Discuss the role of leadership in organizational behavior.
3. The Excellent Organization
- A bias for action
- Stay close to the customer
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship
- Productivity through people
- Hands-on management
- Stick to the knitting
- Simple form and lean staff
- Both loosely and tightly organized
What You’ll Recive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- A 61 Page Training Workbook.
- 37 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 20 Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart