Do you want to improve the management skills of new managers?
Studies show people give up when creating content due to a lack of resources.
We want to get you to your goal, fast.
Let’s look at what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Why Are Management Skills For New Managers Essential?
Management skills for new managers are a collection of essential management development skills needed in the workplace.
Here are the key reasons why management skills for new managers are essential in the workplace.
- Middlesex University for Work-Based Learning identified that 74% of a sample of 4,300 workers believe they weren’t achieving their full potential due to a lack of development opportunities.
- Similarly, LinkedIn’s Workplace Learning Report highlighted that 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it just invested in helping them learn.
- In a related study, Go Remotely also stressed that 83% of businesses say it’s important to develop leaders at all levels.
- Although this, Apollo Technical reports that less than 5% of companies have implemented leadership development across all levels.
- In another key study, Deloitte found that capable leadership talent is very rare, with only 60% of leaders in organizations demonstrating commercial acumen and business judgment. Developing the next generation of leaders is a top challenge for 55% of CEOs.
And, now more than ever, first-time managers can feel the transition into management as challenging.
- Clear Company has identified that 41% of managers overseeing 3 to 5 employees have no training. And 59 % of managers overseeing 1 to 2 employees report the same.
- A recent Lorman study found that 60% of millennials actively sought leadership training.
- And the Global Leadership Forecast highlights that companies that select a more inclusive approach to leadership training are 4.2 times more likely to outperform those that target development to management.
Fortunately, on receipt of learning opportunities, this situation does improve.
- Research even suggests that leadership training increases participants’ capacity for learning by 25% and their performance by 20%.
- We also learn from Wainhouse Research that 51% of respondents ranked live-instructor-led training as their top preference for learning new content. In particular, younger workers (aged between 21 and 32) list live-instructor-led training as their first choice.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
These are the four key sections in this course.
1. What is an organization?
- What management is and what it’s not.
- Key concepts like division of labor and span of control.
- Configuration, hierarchy, and structure.
2. Management Theories
- Fundamental management theories. And how those theories can add value.
- Scientific management and classical management theories.
- The Hawthorne Studies and Human Relations theory.
- The role of management?
- Function of management?
- How are objectives met as effectively as possible?
- How will systems meet the needs of the organization?
- Systems and contingency.
- The functions and role of management.
4. Management Skills For New Managers
- The 20th versus the 21st Century types of companies.
- High-performance teams.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Provides proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 105 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 63-Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart