Creating content on marketing skills is hard.
Studies find that it takes up to 43 hours to create just one hour of content.
We want to get you to your goal fast.
We also want to keep you focused on presenting a course on marketing skills.
You can download the content that you’ll need.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Practical marketing skills are a powerful tool to help any business connect with its customers.
And in broad terms, marketing is what a business will do to promote how a product or service will be bought or sold.
There are five activities that a company can use:
- Newsletters and printed materials.
- Internet marketing.
- Product placement.
And marketing activities are generally used to:
- Increase brand awareness.
- Advertise products or services.
- Increase the broad reach of your product.
- Generate more leads and conversions.
- Increase sales.
- Improve awareness.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Help to stay ahead of the market.
- Upsell and cross-sell products.
- Retain customers.
- Acquire new customers.
- Promote a new product or service.
You can now use the training manual and slide deck provided to provide a robust foundation on how marketing initiatives work. Explore what the main aim of marketing is.
Then, you can use the instructional materials to introduce the Boston Consulting Group Matrix. And discuss the 4 P’s (product, price, place, and promotion).
Next, you can use the training manual provided to discuss the benefits of having an effective marketing process.
You can also use the slide deck to explore the main obstacles to the marketing process. And you can use the training manual to dig deeper into various marketing tools and techniques.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles.
- Understand the marketing process.
- Understand a range of tools and techniques.
- Explain the benefits of having an effective marketing process.
These are the six critical sections in this training course.
1. Marketing skills
- Discuss great marketing skills.
- Explore “what is marketing?”
- Present a range of marketing core concepts.
2. The marketing environment
- The significant factors that demand strategic management skills.
- The level of control a company has over these efforts.
- Main aims of marketing.
3. The Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- The marketing environment.
- The Boston Consulting Group Matrix.
- Products, price, and place.
- How to identify product growth opportunities.
- Boston Consulting group’s product portfolio matrix (BCG matrix).
Note: The ‘Boston Box’ is essentially an analytical tool for looking at the lifecycle stages of products in an organization’s portfolio. The four quadrants introduced are:
- Dogs – Products with low growth or market share.
- Question marks or problem child – Products in high growth markets with a low market share.
- Stars – Products in high-growth markets with a high market share.
- Cash cows – Products in low-growth markets with a high market share.
- Focus on products.
5. Price and place
- Where exactly are they going to sell their product?
- What is the level of sophistication in the market?
- Which competitors are already there, and what market share do they have?
- How will you support the market?
- What costs will be associated with engaging in this market?
6. Promote the product
- How to sustain a competitive advantage.
- Differentiate products from the competition to achieve a competitive advantage.
- How this differentiation can come from – the actual product, pricing advantages, accessibility for customers (place), and the level of productive promotional activity introduced.
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 72 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 34 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart