In short, we’ve created these course materials so you can deliver your own courses. And, your participants will learn that marketing is a process. Plus, that it covers the promotion, selling and distribution of a product or service.
In addition, you can you train participants about the 4 P’s (Product, Price, Place and Promotion). And, the tools and techniques necessary to build an effective marketing process.
Plus, you can instruct your participants on the product cycle. And, how price can impact on profits.
To summarize, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Identify the main obstacles.
- Understand the marketing process.
- Understand a range of tools and techniques.
- Explain the benefits of having an effective marketing process.
- What is Marketing?
- Core Concepts
- The Marketing Environment
- The Aims of Marketing
- The Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- New Products
- Products v Solutions
- Barriers To Entry
- Promoting the Product
- Competitive Advantage
- Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- 72 Powerpoint Slides.
- 34 Page Participant Manual.
- 14 Expert Training Guides.