Use these content to teach others about the excellent organization.
Achieving excellence is essential for all companies. Regardless, of sector or size. It’s, for instance, the goal that most companies should aim for. Make no mistake, if a company wants to succeed, they most definitely need to set these goals.
To this end, you can use these excellent organization training materials to teach your participants. In particular, they will learn about the components of excellence. And, what defines an excellent organization. Together, with teaching your participants about excellence awards. To illustrate, Baldridge and EFQM.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand what defines an excellent organization
- Describe the components of excellence.
- Explain the forms of excellence awards available – Baldridge & EFQM Awards.
- Understand the nature of excellence.
What Defines An Excellent Organization?
- What is Excellence?
- Why Do We Need Excellence?
- Roles And Responsibility
- Core Values And Concepts
- Quality Versus Excellence
Criteria For Excellence
- EFQM Business Excellence Model
- Baldridge National Quality Program
- Assessing Excellence
- Excellence & Strategy
- Continuous Improvement
- Implementing Excellence
- Excellence And The Customer
- Learning And Excellence
- 79 Powerpoint Slides
- 48 Page Participant Manual
- 14 Expert Training Guides