hese training course materials on effective meetings are designed to make the delivery of this course as easy as possible.
They contain a 62 customisable participant manual to the 65 powerpoint slides. You will also receive a 62 page facilitator manual that will help you deliver this course to others.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
Upon completion of these course materials, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of running effective meetings.
- Identify the key components.
- Describe the factors that cause meetings to fail.
- Understand the different ways that employees can influence meetings.
- Identify types of meetings
- Recognize the potential impact of meetings.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
The Value Of Meetings
- Making Meetings Work
- Formal Meetings
- The Agenda
- The Minutes
- Informal Meetings
- Functional And Symbolic Meetings
- Functionally Focused Meetings
- Success Factors
Roles And Responsibilities
- Post Meeting
- People At Meetings
- Leading A Meeting
- Leadership Styles For Meetings
- Why Meetings Fail