What you need to know about delivering these customer relationship management training course materials
If you’ve a group that needs to learn about customer relationship management, then our training materials will help.
These training materials on customer relationship management will improve participants knowledge on how to manage customer relationships within their organization. And, will help improve skill levels of managers, team leaders, supervisors, and front line staff.
Use the course materials to discuss how to deliver excellent customer service. Then, explore how to maximize customer value. And, how to improve customer service levels. Next, focus on the role of customers. And, how customer relationships impact on all companies.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
Customer relationship management (CRM) – Start by exploring customer relationships. And, how CRM can impact on organization. Then, focus on CRM as both a product and as a process. End this section by outlining some of the constraints involved.
Customer service in the organization – Next focus attention on customers and why we need them. Then, instruct your audience on what customers want, expectations and the concept of integration.
Generating a customer focused solution – The final sections of the course explore managing customers and how to measure CRM. Next, outline standards and continuous improvement. And, discuss the QCT Link and CRM as a business process. Finally, explore aspects of communication and the impact of CRM failure on companies.
At the end of the course, your participants will be able to:
– Understand the importance of customer relationships
– Identify the components of CRM
– Describe the factors that can cause customer relationships to fail
– Understand the different ways that you as an employee can affect CRM
– Use the material to develop a customer-centered approach
– Identify types of customer
– Recognize their potential impact on business
On completion of your order, you will instantly receive the following:
– 83 page facilitator manual
– 67 page participant manual
– 83 powerpoint slides
– Practical exercises
– Further reading
– Course evaluation form and action plan
Free course materials
We will also send you the following free expert guides for use within your training courses:
– How to use icebreakers
– How to use training games
– How to improve listening skills
– How to improve questioning skills
– How to select materials and methods
– How to increase participation
– How to deal with difﬁcult people
– How to evaluate training courses
Frequently asked questions
What is customer relationship management?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is the strategy, approach and practices that a company will employ to manage all current and potential customer interactions. And, effective customer relationship management skills drive all successful organizations.
What is the goal of customer relationship management?
The goal of customer relationship management is to increase profitability through providing a better service to the customer. And, this is achieved by continually building relationships and meeting customer needs.
How do successful companies develop effective relationships with their customers?
- Determine mutually satisfying goals
- Establish and maintain rapport
- Produce positive feelings in both the organization and the customer
How does CRM impact on the organization?
- Shifting the focus from product to customer
- Streamlining the offer to what the customer requires, not want the organization can make
- Highlighting competencies required for an effective CRM process
What can constrain effective customer relationships?
- Resource availability
- Knowledge of the customer
- People skills
- Aggressive competitors
- Supply chain issues
- Legal and political requirements
Why do we need to manage customers?
- Customers are an exceptional source of information required to make your organization succeed
- Knowing what they want and need allows you to focus your production efforts
- Knowing which ones have most growth potential allows us to focus on developing highest potential
- Knowing which ones are most or least profitable allows us to focus on maximizing profit
- Knowing which ones will be advocates allows us to provide references and safely test new products
How do you measure customer service?
The traditional metrics for measuring customer service are:
- Number of complaints
- Turnaround time
- Right first time
- Point of contact experience
- Satisfaction rating
More innovative, strategic and focused customer relationship management metrics also include:
- The systems capability to meet customer demands
- Innovation rate
- Customer growth rate
- Customer integration
- Customer loyalty
What are the characteristics of effective CRM?
- Recognizing the customer
What are SMART objectives?
- Time Bound
- Supported By The Organization
Can I edit the content and add my own company logo?
Yes. You can now add your own logo's and customize the course content freely using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. You can also deliver the course materials where, when and as often as needed.
Grab All of Our Training Course Materials for $15.00 each!
Perfect for corporate trainers and business managers. Instantly available and fully customizable. Order & Save $4800+ right now !!!
$5,627.40 Add to cart
“I have been buying Oak materials now for 9 years. They are top products and save you hours of work trying to produce something yourself. Incredibly good value too. More importantly though is the personal service. Whenever I have emailed or rung they have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I have recommended Oak to dozens of people and have been thanked by so many of them for making the recommendation. If you’re a trainer then give Oak a go, you won’t regret it and wonder how you managed without them before.”
“As someone who’s been involved in training for more than twenty years, I’ve never known a resource that’s as consistently valuable as Oak.
I’m always amazed at their willingness to provide purchasers of their complete range of presentations regular updates and new training packages at no additional cost. That makes my purchase become more valuable all the time. And their speed in responding to questions is phenomenal.
One of the sessions I often provide is a Training the Trainers workshop. In it, the very first resource I encourage people to purchase is the library of resources from Oak. These packages have made my job infinitely easier, and I recommend them to anyone who’s looking for the highest quality in training materials.”
Jeffrey L. Buller
Academic Training, Leadership & Assessment Services