Use this Customer Relationship Management courseware to train your participants to deliver excellent customer service. Plus, they will learn how to maximize customer value. And, how to improve customer service levels.
To this end, we’ve designed these course materials to teach participants about the role of customers. And, how these relationships impact on all companies.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand the importance of customer relationships.
- Identify the components of CRM.
- Describe the factors that can cause customer relationships to fail.
- Understand the different ways that you as an employee can affect CRM.
- Use the material to develop a customer-centered approach.
- Identify types of customer.
- Recognize their potential impact on business.
What Is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
- How Does CRM Impact A Company?
- CRM As A Product
- CRM As A Process
Customer Service In The Organization
- Why We Need Customers?
- What Do Customers Want?
Generating A Customer Focused Solution
- Managing The Customer
- Measuring CRM
- Standards & Continuous Improvement In CRM
- The QCT Link
- Continuous Improvement
- CRM As A Business Process
- Impact of CRM Failure
What Will I Get?
- 83 Page Facilitator Manual.
- 83 Powerpoint Slides.
- 67 Page Participant Manual.
- 14 Expert Training Guides.
What bonus guides will you get?
It is our view, that we all can run better courses. Because of this, we’ll give you free guides to help improve your delivery.
First, we offer guides on icebreakers and games. Next, a guide on questioning and listening skills. Plus, a guide on how to select materials.
On top of that, you’ll receive a guide on evaluating training. Together with how to increase participation. Last but not least, you’ll get a guide on how to deal with difficult people.
Are there any free benefits?
It sounds so obvious, but we share our content.
So, you get the content you need. And, you get to add your own logos. In fact, you can run this content as your own.
How to contact us?
Be sure to keep in touch with us.
And, ask about our training materials. Plus, our pricing. Not to mind, any download queries.
Our staff are standing by. And, are always ready to help.
Be sure to read our FAQ page.