These training course materials on customer relationship management are designed to make the delivery of this course as easy as possible. From the 67 customisable participant manual to the 83 powerpoint slides, the full power of the these course materials are available instantly.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
You will also receive a 83 page facilitator manual that will help you deliver this course to others.
Instead of spending endless hours creating training materials, a few clicks and all the content is yours.
Use this courseware to train your participants to deliver excellent customer service. Plus, they will learn how to maximize customer value. And, how to improve customer service levels.
We’ve designed these course materials to teach participants about the role of customers. And, how these relationships impact on all companies.
Upon completion of these course materials, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of customer relationships.
- Identify the components of CRM.
- Describe the factors that can cause customer relationships to fail.
- Understand the different ways that you as an employee can affect CRM.
- Use the material to develop a customer-centered approach.
- Identify types of customer.
- Recognize their potential impact on business.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
What Is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
- How Does CRM Impact A Company?
- CRM As A Product
- CRM As A Process
Customer Service In The Organization
- Why We Need Customers?
- What Do Customers Want?
Generating A Customer Focused Solution
- Managing The Customer
- Measuring CRM
- Standards & Continuous Improvement In CRM
- The QCT Link
- Continuous Improvement
- CRM As A Business Process
- Impact of CRM Failure