Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized coaching and mentoring skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke training course material so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
These innovative Coaching And Mentoring training course materials will help employees and managers develop their skills.
What Exactly You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Slide Deck (70 Slides).
- Workbook (60 Pages).
- Instructor Manual (20 Pages).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 14 Free Coaching And Mentoring Forms.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
You will also receive free coaching and mentoring forms. These forms include:
- A guide to setting objectives.
- Client agreement form.
- Mentoring agreement form.
- Client profile forms 1 & 2.
- Client evaluation forms 1 & 2.
- Call record sheet.
- Coaching versus mentoring.
- Creating my plan form.
- Formal versus informal mentoring.
- How we react to change.
- Session record sheet.
- “What is important” form.
- “When I achieve” form.
- Mentoring review sheet.
Ready To Start Presenting A Coaching And Mentoring Course?
Coaching And Mentoring training course materials are a powerful, practical-based content that helps learners gain the coaching and mentoring skills needed to succeed in their roles.
This core course brings the power of practical learning content, insights, and experiences to developing the skills of managers and employees alike.
Our customizable course materials provide everything you need to run interactive workshops.
Simple, Powerful … Instantly Available
The Coaching And Mentoring course covers key topics like goal setting, giving feedback, problem solving and more. Over 70 slides, guides and activities make it easy to start developing your team’s abilities right away.
Targeting these skills is essential for customers seeking learning materials to present leadership development training courses.
Order now to get proven training content that builds better coaches and mentors.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
This Oak Innovation coaching and mentoring learning material aims to help learners to:
- Understand coaching and mentoring programs.
- Identify opportunities for coaching & mentoring.
- Introduce coaching and mentoring programs.
- Understand the benefits involved.
- Practical ways to employ coaching and mentoring skills.
- What coaching is.
- The benefits of developing programs from internal resources.
- The primary characteristics of coaches.
2. Different types of coaching
- The context in which the coaching will take place.
- The form of influence (Directive and Non-Directive) that the coach is adopting.
- Trade-off between the work completed.
- Push or pull styles of coaching on offer.
- Six ways to start coaching and the GROW Model for coaching.
3. Mentoring programs
- The world of mentoring.
- The use of mentoring within all organizations.
- Two primary forms of mentoring (informal and formal mentoring).
4. Two types of mentors
- The Role Model.
- Facilitative Mentor.
- Mentor characteristics.
- How to plan a mentoring program.
- Obstacles and documentation
- Different types of mentoring models exist.
5. Five simple mentoring models
- Training based.
- Mentoring circles.
- Combinations of the above.