ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Bringing The Benefits Of Training Needs Analysis To Everyone
Our materials provide the tools to identify skill gaps and training requirements so you can increase productivity and align your workforce.
The Key to Unlocking Your Teams’ Potential
Whether you want to improve employee performance, boost productivity, or achieve organizational goals, our TNA courseware has you covered.
Simple Delivery, Lasting Impact
Add your brand and deliver the training as your own. The practical resources equip you to make a real difference in your organization.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the relationship between training and the company.
- Recognize the three main training and development perspectives.
- Understand what are and what are not training needs.
- Perform a training needs analysis.
1. Key training and development skills
- Identify how to implement a training need assessment process.
- Define what training is.
- Discuss knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs).
- Outline the fragmented, formalized and focused approaches to training and development.
2. The training cycle
The training cycle is defined by a systematic approach to the development, delivery, and continuous improvement of training initiatives. This section will help others:
- Recognize how to identify training needs.
- Explore the design of training.
- Discuss delivering training.
- Outline how to evaluate the training.
3. Training needs analysis
- How to develop the key skills that can make a difference when completing a training needs analysis.
- Learn how to identify training needs with confidence.
- Review key concepts.
- Explore the benefits of TNAs.
4. The four main stages of a training needs analysis
- Discuss SWOT analysis.
- Explore a performance-gap analysis.
- Examine an employee/team performance-gap analysis.
- Detail a review of training needs.
5. How to prioritize a training need
- Must-Know: Essential skills and knowledge that close the performance gaps.
- Should Know: Skills and knowledge that aid staff in achieving performance targets.
- Helpful To Know: Useful skills and expertise that assist performance.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- An 82 Page Instructor Manual.
- 62 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 53 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart