There are quite a few reasons why you might want to offer a course on strategy, leadership and culture. Perhaps, you’re a manager that wants to teach their staff. Similarly, you could be a corporate trainer contracted to deliver this course.
Fortunately, here’s a quick and easy way to get these training course materials.
To illustrate, you can download this content to teach participants about strategic leadership. And, also to teach them about culture. Our training materials are easy to follow. And, easy to present.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand an effective organization.
- Understand the important role of culture.
- Shape an appropriate culture.
- Understand the crucial role that leadership plays.
- Distinguish between autocratic and participative leadership styles.
- What Is Strategy?
Culture Versus Climate
- The Cultural Web
- Leadership Styles
- Transactional & Transformational Leadership
- Charismatic Leadership
- 77 Powerpoint Slides.
- 49 Page Participant Manual.
- 14 Expert Training Guides.