Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized quality management skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke training course material so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
With our Quality Management training material you can help leaders and teams understand what is quality and what is the role of quality control.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Slide Deck (67 Slides).
- Manual (48 Pages).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Presenting Courses As Easy As Downloading Content
With our Quality Management learning material, your learners will discover the specifics of how to develop quality management skills. They will learn to understand their roles and responsibilities of driving quality as well as the challenges that face in regards to working within quality management initiatives.
Overview: These comprehensive Quality Management course materials provide everything needed to implement an effective quality management system. They include PowerPoints, manuals, tools, and templates to establish processes, train employees, monitor performance, and drive continuous improvement.
Benefits: The course materials help businesses enhance quality standards, reduce errors/defects, and improve customer satisfaction. They support building a culture of quality and meeting quality objectives.
Targeting these areas is essential for customers seeking learning materials to present organizational development training courses.
Contents: The package includes 67 slides, a 48-page student manual, 17 games/icebreakers, 12 guides, templates for policies and procedures, auditing tools, and more.
Customization: All materials can be tailored with company branding and messaging. Content is practical and easy to deliver.
Suitability: Ideal for any size business seeking to implement or improve a quality management system. Relevant for leaders, managers, HR, and staff at all levels.
Trusted Provider: Created by Oak Innovation, a leading provider of training materials since 1995. Used by top global brands.
These comprehensive Quality Management training course materials provide all the tools and resources needed to effectively establish, manage, and continuously improve quality processes and culture. The content can be fully customized and helps organizations enhance quality standards.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
This quality management training course material aims to help learners to:
- Understand the importance of quality management.
- Identify the components of a quality management system.
- Describe why quality management systems fail.
- Understand ways employees can affect quality.
- Detail the role of the quality management system.
1. The organization and quality management skills
- What is quality?
- Definitions and the various myths about quality.
- The value of quality initiatives.
- Quality and common sense.
- The link between competition and quality.
- Various QMS processes.
2. Focus on where quality begins
- Define design quality.
- The link between design and knowledge.
- The rationale for, and components of, quality design.
- An example of a quality policy and various basic quality questions.
3. The relationship between people and quality
- Ownership of a quality management system (QMS).
- Documents, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and records.
- Quality management systems.
- How a quality management system will support business processes.
4. Focus on a definition of quality assurance
- How to engage in successful quality management projects and focus on control.
- Problem-solving techniques.
- The aims of a QMS.
- QMS checklists.