ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Presenting Courses As Easy As Downloading Content
Experience the magic of our pre-written training courses as you easily present the perfect professional and practical training course on quality management.
Overview: These comprehensive training materials provide everything needed to implement an effective quality management system. They include PowerPoints, manuals, tools, and templates to establish processes, train employees, monitor performance, and drive continuous improvement.
Benefits: The course materials help businesses enhance quality standards, reduce errors/defects, and improve customer satisfaction. They support building a culture of quality and meeting quality objectives.
Contents: The package includes 67 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 48-page training manual, 17 games/icebreakers, 12 guides, templates for policies and procedures, auditing tools, and more.
Customization: All materials can be tailored with company branding and messaging. Content is practical and easy to deliver.
Suitability: Ideal for any size business seeking to implement or improve a quality management system. Relevant for leaders, managers, HR, and staff at all levels.
Trusted Provider: Created by Oak Innovation, a leading provider of training materials since 1995. Used by top global brands.
These comprehensive quality management training course materials provide all the tools and resources needed to effectively establish, manage, and continuously improve quality processes and culture. The content can be fully customized and helps organizations enhance quality standards.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of quality management.
- Identify the components of a quality management system.
- Describe why quality management systems fail.
- Understand ways employees can affect quality.
- Detail the role of the quality management system.
1. The organization and quality management skills
- What quality is?
- The definitions of quality and the various myths about quality.
- The value of quality initiatives.
- Relationship between quality and common sense.
- The link between competition and quality.
- Various QMS processes.
2. Focus on where quality begins
- Define design quality.
- Illustrate the link between design and knowledge.
- Discuss the rationale for, and components of, quality design.
- Highlight an example of a quality policy and various basic quality questions.
3. The relationship between people and quality
- Highlight the concept of ownership of a quality management system (QMS).
- Examine documents, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and records.
- Describe quality management systems.
- Explore how a quality management system will support business processes.
4. Focus on a definition of quality assurance
- Assess how to engage in successful quality management projects and focus on control.
- Discuss tools.
- Explore problem-solving techniques.
- Identify the aims of a QMS.
- Outline QMS checklists.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 67 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 48-Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart