Do you want to present a course on project management skills?
Do you know that creating content is hard?
Studies find that people give up when creating content.
We will get you to your goal fast.
We will also keep you focused on presenting a course on project management skills.
You can get everything you need.
You can provided your delegates all they need to understand, plan, and manage projects. Achieve results. Manage key people. And never lose sight of goals.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Benefits Of Building Project Management Skills In The Workplace
At Oak Innovation, we suggest that project management skills are a collection of essential personal productivity skills needed in the workplace.
Here are some of the key reasons why project management skills are essential in the workplace.
- The Project Management Institute has shown that companies with clear project management structures in place have 38% more successful projects than those that do not.
- A LinkedIn Learning study identified that upskilling and reskilling are the top priority for learning and development professionals globally.
- The Project Management Institute also highlights that 61% of companies provide some level of training and development.
- Yet, in the same study, only 46% of companies make project management a corporate objective.
- Wellingtone suggests that 71% of project managers see the value of their role increasing within their companies.
- And a LinkedIn study found that 64% of Learning and Development professionals agree that training initiatives are shifting focus from “nice to have” to “need to have”.
In broad terms, project management is the application of knowledge, skills, and expertise to achieve specific project goals within identified resources and constraints.
You can now use this training course material to discuss the main obstacles to successful projects. Highlight an essential project management process. And you can use the content to explore the range of project management tools and techniques.
Next, you can use the manual and slide deck to discuss key features of defining a project and critical roles and responsibilities. Explore the main phases of a project. And you can use the instructional materials to discuss strategies for monitoring and controlling projects.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles.
- Understand the project management process.
- Understand a range of project management tools and techniques.
- Build an effective project management process.
- Explain the benefits of managing projects.
There are seven critical sections in this training course.
1. How to define a project
- A definition of what a project is.
- The key characteristics of all successful projects.
2. Key project roles and responsibilities
- Project team.
- Project steering committee.
- Finance administrator.
- Communication administrator.
- Documentation administrator.
- Schedule administrator.
- Support systems administrator.
- Quality administrator.
3. The main phases of a project
- The key phases of initiation with your audience.
- Planning tasks and generating expert advice.
- Tasks (the network diagram).
- Critical aspects like Critical Paths and resources.
- Focus on milestones.
4. The project schedule
- Project budget, budget sections, and budget variance.
5. Project planning and contingency
- How to manage expectations.
- How to check the plan.
- Execution and documentation.
6. Monitoring and controlling projects
- Monitoring and control.
7. Why do some projects fail
- Why some projects are not successful.
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 97 Page Instructor Manual.
- 84 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 80 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart