How To Get Amazing Training Course Material On Negotiation Skills That Will Save You Time
If you’re having trouble getting the training course material on negotiation skills that you need for an upcoming training course or need some fresh content to include in your existing courses, read on.
Instantly download an exceptional slide deck. An amazing participant manual. And, sensational expert guides that you can use to deliver your own training courses.
Sounds good, doesn’t it.
Each piece of the content reinforces that you are there to help your audience on their journey. And, that you will provide them with the belief that they can make a difference in their lives, with your help.
Let’s get you started by highlighting some startling research.
- An SHRM study revealed that only 29% of employees are “very satisfied” with their available career advancement opportunities. Whereas, 41% marked those opportunities as “very important” when it comes to job satisfaction and employee retention.
- Similarly, a LinkedIn Learning Report revealed that 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if the company invested in their learning and development.
- Small Business established UK businesses lose around £9 million per hour due to poor negotiating skills. This study also found that these companies could increase their overall profitability by 7% annually if they had better negotiation skills.
Notice how these findings paint a clear need for learning and development interventions?
Instantly download this training course material to deliver your own training courses on negotiation skills.
Next, use the content provided to introduce your learners to the basic concepts behind successful negotiations. Discuss the relationship between conflict and negotiation skills. Highlight key roles and responsibilities. And, explore an effective negotiation process (e.g., preparation, opening position, bargaining, movement, and closing).
Want to know how?
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
Negotiation occurs when a conflict exists between groups, and both parties want to seek a resolution through bargaining.
This sensational negotiation skills training course is designed to be delivered to all categories of employees.
Use the amazing content to share a better understanding of the relationship between conflict and negotiation skills. Key roles and responsibilities. And, introduce an effective negotiation process.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between conflict and negotiation skills.
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities.
- Use an effective negotiation process (e.g., preparation, opening position, bargaining, movement, and closing).
These are the 3 key sections in this training course material.
Try to put yourself in the shoes of your target audience. How will this training material make their lives better? How will they feel about the content? And, what pain will it take away?
Next, consider how this content will save you time.
1. What are negotiation skills?
Negotiation skills are required where there is a requirement to reach an agreement between two or more parties who are in conflict.
Captivate your audience and share that conflict happens in all organizations.
To illustrate, the main causes of conflict are:
- Intra-Personal – Conflict that exists within the individual.
- Inter-Personal – Conflict that exists between individuals.
- Intra-Group – Conflict that exists within a small group.
- Inter-Group – Conflict that exists between groups.
To make your delivery sparkle:
- Discuss different types of negotiation skills.
- Explore the relationship between conflict and negotiation.
- Examine the different levels and types of negotiations that can exist.
Remember, no one is looking over your shoulder telling you exactly what you have to say. Try to see the sharing of this training content as an enjoyable task. And, nurture a sense of learning with your audience.
2. Team roles and responsibilities
Within the world of work, negotiations can be complex.
As a result, they often require team-based solutions.
To sharpen your delivery, focus on practical approaches to team roles and responsibilities within a negotiation team.
Connect with your audience and share that vital roles and responsibilities of the:
- Lead negotiator.
Next, it is essential to highlight the concept of control.
And, in particular:
- Team control.
- Personal control.
3. The negotiation process
To resonate with your target audience, introduce an effective negotiation process.
- Early steps.
- Key commitments.
- Opening position.
- Getting agreement.
What You Get
- 31 Page Editable Participant Manual.
- 50 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Unique Course Activities/Exercises.
- Practical Reading List.
- Customizable Course Advertorial.
- Shareable Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart