Negotiation skills are essential.
In simple terms, a negotiation occurs when a conflict exists between groups and both groups seek a resolution through bargaining.
You can use this content to explore the concepts behind successful negotiations and discuss the relationship between conflict and negotiation skills. Next, you can look at roles and responsibilities. And you can explore an effective negotiation process (e.g., preparation, opening position, bargaining, movement, and closing).
Let’s explore what you will get.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
Why Are Negotiation Skills Essential?
Negotiation skills are a collection of essential personal development skills needed in the workplace.
And research highlights that the key reasons why negotiation skills are essential in the workplace are as follows.
- Research by Small Business established that UK businesses lose around £9 million per hour due to poor negotiating skills. This study also found that these companies could increase their overall profitability by 7% annually if they had better negotiation skills.
- What’s more, an SHRM study revealed that only 29% of employees are “very satisfied” with their available career advancement opportunities. Whereas 41% marked those opportunities as “very important” regarding job satisfaction and employee retention.
- Finally, a LinkedIn Learning Report revealed that 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if the company invested in their learning and development.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between conflict and negotiation skills.
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities.
- Use an effective negotiation process (e.g., preparation, opening position, bargaining, movement, and closing).
These are the three key sections in this training manual.
1. What are negotiation skills?
- The main causes of conflict
- Types of negotiation skills.
- The relationship between conflict and negotiation.
- The different levels and types of negotiations.
2. Team roles and responsibilities
- Practical approaches to team roles and responsibilities within a negotiation team (lead negotiator., analyst, and recorder).
- Team control.
- Personal control.
3. The negotiation process
- Early steps.
- Key commitments.
- Opening position.
- Getting agreement.
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- A 31-Page Training Manual.
- 50 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- ACourse Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart