This easy-to-use training course on leadership skills was designed to be easy to present. Its PowerPoint slide deck and training manual give it a practical feel and we absolutely love every bit of it. Works particularly well for instructing managers new to leadership roles.
You’re In Good Company
This training course is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees.
You can use the training manual provided to highlight the main obstacles to effective leadership. Develop awareness of leadership basics. And, share the differences between leadership and management.
Next, use the slide deck provided to explore the key area of leadership styles. And, lateral leadership.
This building leadership skills training course is designed to enhance the skill set of all categories of teams in the workplace.
The training manual targets the needs of:
- Line staff and team members that wish to develop a greater sense of control, and improved self-esteem, motivation and purpose within the organization.
- Line staff and team members seeking to develop greater leadership skills.
- Managers looking to further develop their leadership skills by understanding how to promote and support leadership within their teams.
- Human resources professionals charged with promoting leadership skills in the workforce.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective leadership.
- Understand formal and lateral leadership.
- Understand leadership skills.
- Improve the quality of their leadership skills.
- Explain the benefits of effective leadership.
These are the 7 key sections in this training course.
1. Leadership skills
Leadership is the process of influencing the activities of an organized group in its efforts towards goal setting and goal achievement.
You can use the training manual provided to discuss the characteristics and behaviors of effective leaders.
2. Leadership and management
Next, you can use the training manual provided to define the differences between leadership and management.
3. Leadership styles
This course is ideal for current leaders, managers, and all professionals who want to learn more about leadership styles.
To sharpen your delivery, you can use the pre-written slide deck to highlight that the success of many companies can depend on the styles of leadership available.
4. Additional leadership styles
Now you can use the training manual to explore McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y.
5. Forces and leadership style
Leadership has changed.
And, the traditional rules don’t always apply.
In this section, you can use the training manual to highlight forces and leadership styles.
6. Lateral leadership
Lateral leadership describes the skills of efficiently influencing others without having formal authority over the staff in question.
You can use the leadership skills training manual to introduce lateral leadership. And, discuss a five-step model of lateral leadership.
7. When leadership goes wrong
A dilemma with all leadership is that it can sometimes go wrong.
In this final section, use the training manual provided to explore how leadership can go wrong.
Pre-written training course material provides the essential pieces of your training courses.
And, Oak Innovation’s training course material will go even further, providing complete course content like slide decks, training manuals, training guides, training games, exercises, etc.
This is especially useful for those who are new to delivering their own training courses.
When you select and order this course material, you will receive a secure link to download your purchase.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 80 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 50 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart