Now you can simply download our course materials and deliver them as your own.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
– Outline the relationship between leadership and influence.
– Understand four main approaches to leadership.
– Understand how to build relationships.
– Appreciate zones of influence.
– Use nine influence tactics.
– 78 Powerpoint Slides
– 45 Page Participant Manual
– 14 Expert Training Guides
Let’s explore what these course materials cover.
What is Leadership?
- What is Influence?
- Relationship Between Leadership & Influence
Understanding Different Leadership Theories
- Traits Perspective
- Behavioral Perspective
- Leadership Styles
- Contingency Perspective
- Transactional & Transformational Leadership
Examples Of Influence Zones
- Preference Zone
- Indifference Zone
- Legitimate Zone
- Influence Zone
- Non-Influence Zone
Understanding Different Methods
Using Nine Tactics
“I have been using a number of Oak materials for quite some time. I found the content great with comprehensive details
This is a well structured series relevant to today’s HR professional. Information is well organized and easy to understand. Having the information available online speeds up cycle time and increases flexibility. Overall a welcome addition to any HR managers toolkit.”
Director of Human Resources