Training Delivery Made Easy
Today’s organizations need strong leadership for survival.
And, yet it is often an area that staff don’t receive enough development on.
The ability to lead, and the traits and behaviours associated with leadership, are the central focus of this training pack.
Plus if you’ve ever wished that you didn’t have to develop training materials from scratch then we have a great solution for you.
At Oak Innovation we offer slides, manuals, guides, exercises & more in one simple download. We make it easy to access, customize and deliver leadership courses on your own.
In addition, downloading leadership training course materials offers an instant way for you expand the type of courses that you can deliver.
Whether you need to train employees, develop new managers, or simply to offer personal development courses, our training materials makes it easier to deliver your very own leadership training courses.
Add a personal touch by adding your own logos. Instantly downloadable content generates space to focus the training materials to the needs of your audience.
A simple solution for all your leadership training material needs. You’ll get instant access to:
- 80 Powerpoint Slides
- 44 Page Participant Manual
- 14 Expert Training Guides
These leadership training course materials set out to teach your audience to effectively develop their leadership skills. The content when covered will help them to both understand leadership and to their increase their chances of leadership success.
The course content focuses on:
What is Leadership? – An exploration of the role of leadership. Share with your audience the characteristics and behavior of an effective leader.
Leadership and Management – Use the content to discuss the differences between leadership and management.
Leadership Styles – A look at different leaderships styles including transactional, transformational, traditional, negotiating and charismatic leadership. Share insights into the Leadership Style Continuum.
Additional Leadership Styles
– Give your participants the opportunity to fully understand a range of other leadership styles that can appear within companies and teams. In particular, use the course materials to explore McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y.
Forces and Leadership Style – Help your participants to understand competency, commitment, influencing skills and how to manage expectations. Offer your participants the chance to appreciate the relationship between leadership and conflict. Discuss the value of Lateral Leadership.
When Leadership Goes Wrong? – Prepare your participants by sharing insights on situations where leadership can go wrong.
Upon completion of these leadership training course materials, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective leadership.
- Understand formal and lateral leadership.
- Understand leadership skills.
- Improve the quality of leadership.
- Explain the benefits of effective leadership.
- Permission To Add Your Own Logos And Deliver The Learning Material As Your Own As Often As Required.
- Unlimited Rights To Use Where, When And As Often As Required For Your Organization.
- Permission To Customize, Adapt Or Modify To Meet Your Exact Training Requirements.
- Detailed Learning Material Developed And Tested By Experts.
- Instant Download After Placing Your Order.
- Save Time, Money & Considerable Effort.
- Generate New Training Opportunities By Broadening The Range Of Training Your Organization Can Offer.