These course materials contain a 37 page participant manual. This has been created in Microsoft Word for easy customization. And, it also contains all exercises, tests and further reading required.
We also included are 61 Powerpoint Slides. Together, these materials provide trainers and managers with all the content needed to successfully deliver this course content to others.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
Oak Innovation’s group dynamics training content can be used to teach participants to work within groups. Participants will learn about the stages of group development. And, about the differences between groups and teams.
Upon completion of these training course materials on group dynamics, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of groups.
- Identify the phases of group socialization.
- Understand group cohesiveness.
- Detail the stages of group development.
- Understand the various types of communication.
- Understand the difference between groups and teams.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
- Performance Factors
- Phases Of Socialization
Stages Of Team Development
Belbin’s Management Team Roles