How To Present Enterprise Dynamics Training
This Enterprise Dynamics Training is an easy and fun course used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people but can be applied to larger groups by forming smaller groups. It only needs about a day to present the content.
It is easy to present this course. Download the content you’ll need (slide deck, manual and guides). And then follow the course outline.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Successful companies are innovative places to work. And these organizations possess business-aware staff groupings. Plus, creative environments.
This Enterprise Dynamics Training begins by highlighting how it is central to achieving results. Setting targets. And meeting customer needs.
The course details how an organization can maximize returns.
The course then shares how to identify critical activities that can impact performance.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Delegates Will Learn
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand how an organization can maximize returns.
- Identify key activities that impact performance.
- Understand the obstacles that exist.
- Understand how this can have a direct impact on success.
1. Enterprise dynamics
- Explore the business environment.
- Discuss several dimensions of business design.
- Detail change management skills.
- Examine resistors of change.
- Identify the importance of communication within companies.
- Review the dimensions of business design.
- Illustrate customer selection.
- Point out value capture.
- Differential and strategic control.
- Explain scope.
2. How to market and sell your product
- What is needed to market and sell a product?
- Outline the main areas of marketing.
- Discuss competitors and sales.
- Examine the factors that will communicate messages to customers.
3. Innovation, quality, and continuous improvement
- Examine the primary value of key quality management metrics.
- Highlight the importance of innovation and the business-critical concept of continuous improvement.
4. The dynamic system
- Explore the role of people, products, processes, and profits.
Enterprise Dynamics Training Course Overview
- 47 Page Training Manual.
- 79 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart
Why We Created This Enterprise Dynamics Skills Course
To tackle this critical question, we analyzed key research focusing on why enterprise dynamics skills are essential in the workplace.
- A recent LinkedIn Learning Report found that 94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their learning and development.
- Another key study by Finances Online suggests that 68% of employees prefer learning at work.
- Sprout Social found only 29% of organizations with clear learning and development plans left many employees feeling undervalued and underdeveloped.
- Gallup research reveals that disengaged employees cost $483 billion to $605 billion yearly in lost productivity.
- Gallup also discovered that 70% of employees believe they don’t have the skills they need to succeed in their jobs.
- Finally, Deloitte has highlighted that only 38% of workers say they have opportunities for learning and development in their companies.