Effective decision making is a key skill for all business environments.
These course materials will help develop the skills of your audience. Participants will learn how to make better strategic decisions using a practical strategic decision making process. These training course materials on decision making are based on proven tools and techniques developed and tested by experts.
These training course materials on decision making are designed to make the delivery of this course as easy as possible.
The course materials include a 44 page customisable participant manual to the 76 powerpoint slides.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
What Is Decision Making – Ensuring the participants can understand risk management and empowerment.
Types Of Decision Making – Materials that will encourage your audience to learn about individual and group decision making.
The Decision Making Process – Focuses on the practical process of meta-decisions, setting objectives and rules-of-thumb.
Decision Making Techniques – Part 1 – Exploring a range of effective decisions making techniques that have been proven to be effective in a way number of situations. Starting with the PMI technique the content also explores the use of decision trees and fault trees. The materials encourages your audience to learn about disconfirming questions. Plus the use of prospective hindsight and the body frame technique.
Dealing With Uncertainty & Risk – Understanding how to deal with uncertainty and how to manage risk. risk
Decision Making Techniques – Part 2 – A series of techinques that will help people make better decisions. Focuses your audience on linked decisions, trade-offs and the even-swap method.
Use the content to teach participants about decision making and the range of techniques that are available.
As a result, your participants will make better and faster decisions.
Upon completion of training course materials on decision making, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles.
- Understand the decision making process.
- Understand a range of techniques.
- Explain the benefits of a decision making process.
- Permission To Add Your Own Logos And Deliver The Learning Material As Your Own As Often As Required
- Unlimited Rights To Use Where, When And As Often As Required For Your Organization
- Permission To Customize, Adapt Or Modify To Meet Your Exact Training Requirements
- Detailed Learning Material Developed And Tested By Experts
- Instant Download After Placing Your Order
- Save Time, Money & Considerable Effort