These training course materials on the customer driven organization are designed to make the delivery of this course as easy as possible.
From the 77 customisable participant manual to the 90 powerpoint slides, the full potential of the these course materials will be achieved.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
These course materials can be used to teach participants about customer relationships. And, the content focuses on the role of the customer within organisations. The content also outlines the different types of customers that exist.
Upon completion of these course materials, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the vital importance of the customer.
- See the value in having excellent customer service.
- Identify the factors that prevent maximizing customer value.
- Understand how to look at the customer service levels.
- Establish if a company is customer driven.
- Identify different customer types and how to interact with them.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
What Is A Customer Driven Organization?
- Value Add Service
- Market Information
- Higher Profit
- The Customer Service Environment
- Customer Service As A Process
- Why We Need Customers?
- Identifying Customers
- The Pareto Principle
What Do Customers Want?
- Why Do We Have Customers?
- How Do We Keep Customers?
- Knowing The Customers
- Losing Customers
- Loyalty And Switching Costs
- Why Do Customers Leave?
- Crises In Customer Service
The Customer Service Culture
- Excellent Service
- Customer Styles
- Complaint Handling Systems
- Excellent Customer Service
These training course materials on the customer driven organization are 100% customizable. So you can personalize the delivery experience by adding your own logos. And, add to the training course materials by including company specific content. So each delivery of the course will be just how you want it to be.