How to get training course materials on effective complaint handling that will save you time
Do you want to deliver your own complaint handling training course? Are you not sure what content to include? Or maybe you’ve just want to save time and not create all the training content from scratch. Not to worry, we have you covered.
These complaint handling training course materials have been designed to help your participants to handle complaints within their organization.
Simply download and use this effective complaint handling training course material to deliver your own training courses.
Upon completion of this course your participants will be able to:
– Understand the value of handling complaints within the organization.
– Implement an effective complaint handling approach.
– Manage and measure an effective complaint handling process.
– Support an effective complaint handling process in action.
What you get
You will instantly receive the following training course materials to deliver your own effective complaint handling training courses:
- 29 page facilitator manual
- 75 page participant manual
- 85 powerpoint slides
- Practical exercises
- Further reading
- Course evaluation form
- Action plan
Extra free training materials available
You will also receive the following free training guides:
- Training icebreakers
- How to select training materials
- Training games
- How to increase participation
- Learn to improve your questioning skills
- How to improve your listening skills
- Learn how to deal with difﬁcult people
- How to evaluate training courses
Frequently asked questions from effective complaint handling training courses
What is a complaint?
A complaint will arise for either or both of two main reasons:
- A product or service is faulty and does not function correctly.
- A product or service does not meet the expectations of the customer
What are the benefits of handling complaints effectively?
If you want to understand the benefits of handling complaints effectively, you'll ultimately need to be thinking about complaints in a particular way. It's about seeing complaints as they sit within the strategy of the whole business. Once this is done, then some clear benefits emerge:
- Building of customer ambassadors for the business
- Opportunity to utilize new learning for improvement of the business processes
- Increase in loyalty
- Maintenance of customer base
- Increase in profitability
What are the main steps involved in effectively handling a customer complaint?
What are the costs of handling complaints badly?
Let's start to think about the cost to the business when complaints are handled badly. Some clear trends will emerge:
- Customers leaving due to dissatisfaction
- Competitors using the failure against you
- Loss of revenue/profit
- Demotivation of personnel involved in the process
- Loss of an opportunity to learn & improve
What are the main components of an effective complaint handling process within an organization?
What are the important elements that must be considered when designing your documentation? for capturing complaints
How to apply the RADARS criteria to an effective complaint handling process?
By applying the RADARS Criteria to the solution, the chances are that it will be successful:
How do you measure a complaint handling process?
For those interested in robust complaint handling processes, the best approach to introducing key performance indicators is going to include:
Can I edit the content and add my own company logo?
Yes. You can now add your own logo's and customize the course content freely using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. You can also deliver the course materials where, when and as often as needed.
Get Every Course We’ve Ever Created – Limited Time Offer
Massive savings when you order all our training course materials.
$1,559.48 Add to cart
“Oak’s educational modules offer a solid framework to structure business education courses. The modules we reviewed provided a clear vision, a coherent structure, and the major points that need to be developed in a management education course. We recommend these modules to instructors looking for a jump start in preparing their future educational offerings and to students wishing to get a good overview of critical business concepts.”
Dr. Lee Schlenker
EDSF 2000 Laureate for Technology in Education,
Sponsored Chair of Electronic Commerce,
Grenoble Graduate School of Business
“I have been using a number of Oak materials for quite some time. I found the content great with comprehensive details
This is a well-structured series relevant to today’s HR professional. Information is well organized and easy to understand. Having the information available online speeds up cycle time and increases flexibility. Overall a welcome addition to any HR managers toolkit.”
Director of Human Resources