Complaint handling skills training course material by Oak Innovation
Do you want to deliver a complaint handling training course? Are you not sure what content to include? Or maybe you’ve just wanted to save time and not create all the training content from scratch. Not to worry, we have you covered.
These complaint handling training course materials will help your participants to handle complaints within their organization.
Simply download and use this effective complaint handling training course material to deliver your training courses.
This Effective Complaint Handling Skills training program is ideal for line-staff, human resource professionals, general managers, and senior executives in all sectors of industry.
Upon completion of this course, your participants will be able to:
– Understand the value of handling complaints within the organization.
– Implement a practical complaint handling approach.
– Manage and measure an effective complaint handling process.
– Support an effective complaint handling process in action.
What you get
You will instantly receive the following training course material to deliver your complaint handling training courses:
- 29-page facilitator manual
- 75-page participant manual
- 85 powerpoint slides
- Practical exercises
- Further reading
- Course evaluation form
- Action plan
Extra free training materials available
You will also receive the following free training guides:
- Training icebreakers
- How to select training materials
- Training games
- How to increase participation
- Learn to improve your questioning skills
- How to improve your listening skills
- Learn how to deal with difﬁcult people
- How to evaluate training courses
Get this content now!!
This training material can be downloaded immediately after checkout.
Frequently asked questions from complaint handling training courses
What is a complaint?
These will arise for either or both of two main reasons:
- A product or service is faulty and does not function correctly.
- A product or service does not meet the expectations of the customer
What are the benefits of handling complaints effectively?
If you want to understand the benefits of handling complaints effectively, you'll ultimately need to be thinking about conflict in a particular way. It's about seeing complaints as they sit within the strategy of the whole business. Clear benefits include:
- Building of customer ambassadors for the business
- Opportunity to utilize new learning for improvement of the business processes
- Increase in loyalty
- Maintenance of customer base
- Increase in profitability
What are the main steps involved in effectively handling a customer complaint?
- Calmly listen to your customer's complaint
- Display empathy with their situation
- Apologize that the customer is experiencing this situation
- Explore, offer and deliver an acceptable solution
What are the costs of mismanaging complaints?
Let's start to think about the damage to the business when complaints are treated badly. Some clear trends will emerge:
- Customers leaving due to dissatisfaction
- Competitors using the failure against you
- Loss of revenue/profit
- Demotivation of personnel involved in the process
- Loss of an opportunity to learn & improve
What are the main components of an effective complaint handling process within an organization?
If you truly want to deliver an effective complaint handling process within an organization, then the following components will need to include. These are:
- Contact point
- Information capture
- Investigation methodology
- Implementation of leaning/improvements
What are the critical elements for your documentation? for capturing complaints
When it comes to coming up with elements when designing documentation start to explore the following:
- User Friendly: Is the document user friendly? Is it easy to use and free from any ambiguities?
- Complete: Can everything be captured?
- Prompting: Does the document prompt or encourage what is captured?
- Standardized: Is the document standardized across the organization?
- Official: Does the document have the organization's logo included? Would it be recognized as being official?
- Controlled: Are there restrictions/controls on who can adapt the document? Is there are review period/date of issue and policy that controls change to this document?
- Clear: Does it make sense and fit the purposer? Is it logical from the perspective of the internal and external customers?
How to apply the RADARS criteria to a complaint handling process?
By using the RADARS Criteria to the solution, the chances are that it will be successful:
How do you measure a complaint handling process?
For those interested in robust complaint handling processes, the best approach to introducing key performance indicators is going to include:
- Customer satisfaction rating
- Close-out time of complaints
- Document audit non-conformance levels
- Understanding of system by personnel
- Improvements implemented as a result of a corrective action identified in the process
Can I edit the content and add my company logo?
Yes. You can now add your own logo and customize the course content freely using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. You can also deliver the course materials where, when and as often as needed.
Get every course we’ve ever created – limited time offer
Massive savings when you order all our training course materials.
$2,399.95 Add to cart
What our customers are saying about us
Read how real people are leading the way with our training material.
“Oak’s educational modules offer a solid framework to structure business education courses. The modules we reviewed provided a clear vision, a coherent structure, and the major points that in a management education course. We recommend these modules to instructors looking for a jump start in preparing their future educational offerings and to students wishing to get a good overview of critical business concepts.”
Dr. Lee Schlenker
EDSF 2000 Laureate for Technology in Education,
Sponsored Chair of Electronic Commerce,
Grenoble Graduate School of Business
“I have been using several Oak materials for quite some time. I found the content great with comprehensive details
These products are a well-structured series relevant to today’s HR professional. Information is well organized and easy to understand. Having the information available online speeds up cycle time and increases flexibility. Overall a welcome addition to any HR managers toolkit.”
Director of Human Resources