ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Work Less. Present More.
This Competency training program is a one-stop solution for your training needs, offering a 92-page instructor manual, 77 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 64-page training workbook, 17 free training games and icebreakers, 12 practical training guides, and 2 course tests. All these resources are flexible and customizable, allowing you to tailor the program to your specific needs and goals.
Whether you’re an individual, a team, or an entire organization, our Competency program is suitable for you. It’s applicable across different industries and sectors, making it a versatile tool for competency development.
Simple To Present But Powerful.
Our core competency training is a simple, innovative, and practical one-day course that helps participants understand what a competency is and how it can benefit an organization. From clarifying job expectations to improving teamwork, from increasing profitability to retaining key staff, the benefits of core competency development are manifold.
Switch to our super practical, reliable pre-written content and save today. Our course materials are full of added value for you and your business. Instantly get customizable slide decks, training manuals, exercises, guides, and more. The content is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counselors, instructors, and individuals who want to help their teams be more productive.
Offer More Courses With Oak Innovation
Our Competency training course material is tried and trusted by the world’s best brands. It’s suitable for improving your professional development and can be delivered in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
Order now and receive instantly a zipped file that contains all the resources you need to kickstart your competency training.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand how competencies can be a business driver.
- Identify critical components of competency development.
- Understand various learning styles.
- Identify and remove obstacles to competency development.
- Develop a competency-based approach.
In this opening section, participants will:
- Explore a working definition of what is a competency.
- Discuss the components of competencies and how they are at the centre of conversations on how knowledge, skills, and abilities develop.
- Outline expert advice and insights highlighting how leadership has become a crucial factor in developing these skills.
- Explore the role of interdependencies, the benefits of competencies, and the business-critical area of succession planning.
Next, participants will learn that companies often seek to attract certain competencies.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Business awareness.
- Decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates responsibility.
Then, participants will explore how companies will seek to attract strong leadership competencies.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Conflict resolution.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to influence others.
- Can manage performance.
- Ability to build teams.
- Excellent delegation skills.
- Can manage and lead change.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Can motivate others.
2. Competency mapping
- Discuss competency mapping.
- Explore key performance factors.
3. The stages of learning
In this section, participants will pay special attention to the key factors involved in learning new competencies. And explore key learning models (e.g., VAK).
4. Different types of learning
- Explore the barriers to developing competency development skills.
What You Will Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 92 Page Instructor Manual.
- 77 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 64-Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart