These corporate training materials on change leadership are designed to be used by both corporate trainers and managers that want to deliver their own courses.
These course materials contain a 83 page scripted facilitator manual to provide trainers and managers all the tools necessary to deliver this course content.
We also provide a 63 page participant manual which created in Microsoft Word for easy customization. And, this participant manual also contains all exercises, tests and further reading required.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides developed to assist in the delivery of this course.
These corporate training materials on change leadership contain everything you need to deliver a one-day workshop. And, are specifically designed to build leadership skills across teams. These materials can also be easily integrated within all types of leadership development programs that may be planned.
Upon completion of these course materials, your participants will be able to:
- Understand change within the organization.
- Appreciate the key steps in effecting change.
- Obtaining Participation.
- Lead A Change Project.
- Create a vision.
- Formalize the need for change.
- Identify issues and potential consequences.
- Choose the appropriate vision.
- Formalize the vision.
- Get the necessary participation.
- Lead the change process.
- Work with teams.
- Balance power.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials in these course materials.
20th Versus 21st Century Organizations
- What is Change?
- Diagnosing The Need For Change
- Re-Balancing The Equilibrium
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
- Re-freezing Tactics
The New Change Leader
- The Need For Change
- Identify Issues and Consequences
- Develop Solutions
- Choose The Appropriate Vision
- The Vision
- Obtaining Participation
- Education and Commitment
- Participation and Involvement
- Facilitation and Support
- Negotiation and Agreement
- Manipulation and Cooption
- Implicit and Explicit Coercion
- Building Trust
- Balancing Power
- Types of Power
- Steering and Delivering
These support materials for corporate trainers and managers can be edited to include your own logos. And, can be delivered as your own.