Change Leadership: Discover a smart approach to delivering your own change leadership training courses
We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
Our solution offers you the training course materials that you need. And, allows you to instruct your participants on how to effectively participate within change initiatives. In addition, you will be able to improve the skills of course participants at all levels within an organization (e.g., managers, team leaders, supervisors and front-line staff).
What training professionals and business managers should know about delivering these change leadership training materials
First, provide participants with a better understanding of change leadership. And, how they can lead and participate within change projects. Next, discuss how to manage a change project. And, the steps required for these initiatives to be successful.
The following topics are covered within these training course materials in change leadership.
20th Versus 21st Century Organizations – Start by exploring what is change. And, examine how to diagnose the need for change. Next, establish the importance of re-balancing the equilibrium. Then, share the need to explore both driving and restraining forces. End this section by discussing the critical tactics of unfreezing, transition and re-freezing.
The New Change Leader – Next, focus on the need for change. And, how to identify issues and potential consequences. Then, share how to develop solutions. And, how to choose an appropriate vision.
Sharing The Vision – Start by exploring the components of obtaining participation, education, commitment and involvement. Then, stress the importance of facilitation and support. Next, examine aspects like negotiation, agreement, manipulation and co-option. And, outline the factors of implicit and explicit coercion.
Trust – This final section looks at building trust and balancing power. Use the content to explore steering and delivering change projects.
Upon completion of this course in change leadership, your participants will be able to:
Understand change within the organization
Appreciate the key steps in effecting change
– Obtaining participation
– Leading a change project
– Creating a vision
Understand how to create a change vision
– Formalizing the need for change
– Identifying issues and potential consequences
– Choosing the appropriate vision
– Formalizing the vision
– Getting the necessary participation
– Leading the change process
– Working with teams
– Balancing power
On completion of your order, you will instantly receive the following:
– 83 page facilitator manual
– 63 page participant manual
– Powerpoint slides
– Practical exercises
– Further reading
– Course evaluation form and action plan
Free course materials
We will also send you the following free expert guides for use within your training courses:
– How to use icebreakers
– How to use training games
– How to improve listening skills
– How to improve questioning skills
– How to select materials and methods
– How to increase participation
– How to deal with difﬁcult people
– How to evaluate training courses
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between change management and change leadership?
At Oak Innovation, we are often asked about the difference between change management and change leadership. And, we always respond by saying that that these terms are interlinked. But, that the two terms are not interchangeable.To illustrate, change management refers to the process or steps involved in creating and keeping a change initiative under control. Change leadership refers the characteristics of those leading change projects. And, it is these characteristics that are essential. Change leaders enable the sharing of the vision for change. Plus, they are central to influencing and encouraging others to participate within change projects.
What skills must a change leader possess?
A change leader must be able to: Formalize the appropriate vision Obtain participation Lead the Change process
What internal and external questions will determine a need for change?
The questions below will guide you in your analysis of your organizationâ€™s need to change: Internal
- How can we change the way we do things?
- How can we save money?
- How can make more money?
- What market conditions prevail?
- How can we enter new markets or maintain our existing position?
- Who are our main competitors?
What are the steps involved in creating a vision of change?
- Create a vision for the organization
- Formalize the need for change
- Identify issues and potential consequences
- Develop alternative solutions
- Choose the appropriate vision
- Formalize the vision
What questions should a change leader ask before you embark on a change process?
What is leading the change?
- Economic Pressures?
- Customer Satisfaction?
- Or something else completely?
What is the purpose of the organization?
- What key result areas are desired?
- What is the future of the organization?
- What is the vision statement that exactly captures the future of the organization?
What techniques can a change leader use to overcome resistance?
- Education and communication
- Participation and involvement
- Facilitation and support
- Negotiation and agreement
- Manipulation and cooptation
- Implicit and explicit coercion
What are the emotional reactions to change that a change leader will need to deal with before change is accepted?
- Paralysis - inaction and avoidance
- Denial - this is not happening to us
- Anger - we must not let this happen
- Bargaining - maybe we can bargain a different type of change
- Depression - it is not going away
- Testing - perhaps it is worth trying
How can a change leader do to build trust?
Who should be on a change leadership team?
- Senior leadership
- Senior leadership team members
- Budget officer
- Project coordinator
- Implementation team leader
- Implementation team members
How will these training materials help you instruct your learners to participate within a change leadership process?
These course materials will help your participants be prepared to participate with a change leadership process. This course will help your participants to overcome any concerns that they may have.
Can I edit the content and add my own company logo?
Yes. You can now add your own logo's and customize the course content freely using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. You can also deliver the course materials where, when and as often as needed.
Grab All of Our Training Course Materials for $15.00 each!
Perfect for corporate trainers and business managers. Instantly available and fully customizable. Order & Save $4800+ right now !!!
$5,627.40 Add to cart
“Overall, fantastic job.”
“Great customer service … isn’t that frequent I’m afraid so I happily acknowledge it when I encounter it.”
Helen Elizabeth Seminars and Coaching