Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized change leadership skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke training course materials” so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
This Change Leadership training course material is a breakthrough way to teach change leadership principles to teams and leaders.
Change Leadership uses the power of practical content, insights, techniques, and experiences to illustrate key principles of leading change.
The training course material offers a practical step-by-step approach to presenting a course on leading change.
The course explores the critical steps in leading change and an eight-stage model of change.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Instructor Manual (83 Pages).
- Workbook (63 Pages).
- Slide Deck.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Ready To Start Presenting Professional Course In Minutes?
A critical part of becoming an effective leader of change is learning how to understand change help others to deal with change. We must connect with change before we can lead others to manage change. Often, leaders are limited when they don’t understand or communicate the fundamentals of change management to the teams around them.
This Change Leadership training course material aims to equip learners with the basics of managing change, formalizing a vision, getting the necessary participation, leading the change process, overcoming resistance, and effectively working with teams. Through practical content, prepared exercises, and insight content learners will learn how to lead change.
Effortlessly Present. All Your Training Content In One Place.
Leading change management projects is a powerful component of effective leadership.
It’s the capacity to have a vision of change. And the skill to encourage and motivate others to deliver that vision.
This Change Leadership training course material begins by introducing practical change leadership skills. It then details what change is and the role of the new change leader.
The course then discusses how to set a vision of change and build trust.
The course material is a treasure trove of resources, including an 83-page instructor manual, a 63-page workbook, a slide deck, engaging training games and icebreakers, practical training guides, and course tests. All these are designed to provide an immersive learning experience that can be easily tailored to your organization’s specific needs.
We hear this from customers looking for learning materials to present change management training courses.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
This Oak Innovation change leadership learning material aims to help learners to:
Understand change within the organization.
Appreciate the critical steps in change leadership.
- Obtaining participation.
- Leading a change project.
- Creating a vision.
Understand how to create a change vision.
- Formalizing the need for change.
- Identifying issues and potential consequences
- Choosing the appropriate vision.
- Formalizing the vision.
- Getting the necessary participation.
- Leading the change process.
- Working with teams.
- Balancing power.
1. 20th Versus 21st Century Organizations
- What is change.
- The importance of diagnosing the need for change.
- Check and monitor the need for change.
- The need for change.
- The importance of re-balancing the equilibrium.
- Challenges of change projects.
- Driving and restraining forces.
- Critical tactics of unfreezing, transitioning, and re-freezing is available.
2. The new change leader
- The skills and techniques to lead change management initiatives.
- The need for change.
- How to have a change vision
- How to approach, manage, lead and evaluate this change.
- Choosing an appropriate vision.
- Building awareness of what is possible.
3. The change vision
- Create a vision for the organization.
- Formalize the need for change.
- Identify issues and potential consequences.
- Develop alternative solutions.
- Choose the appropriate vision.
- Formalize the vision.
4. Communicating the change vision
- Education and communication.
- Participation and involvement.
- Facilitation and support.
- Negotiation and agreement.
- Stress manipulation and cooptation.
- Implicit and explicit coercion.
- Change leadership.