We get it.
You want to present an auditor skills training course.
The challenge is that it takes time to develop the content needed!
If you feel stuck, you’re not alone.
Studies show that many people give up trying to create content.
But the good news is – there’s a solution just for you.
We want to get you to your goal fast.
Let’s get started.
You’re In Good Company
Why Investing In An Auditor Skills Training Course Is Essential?
Audit skills are the skills and knowledge required to participate in and perform an effective audit.
These skills include:
- Critical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Business awareness.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Communication skills.
There are three key reasons why companies are accepting that they need to invest more widely in terms of learning and development initiatives.
- A 2021 LinkedIn Learning Report identified that upskilling and reskilling are the top priority for Learning and Development (L&D) professionals globally.
- The World Economic Forum highlights that an internal department will deliver 39% of training.
- And a LinkedIn Report also found that 94% of employees surveyed would stay at a company longer if it invested in their career development.
An audit is a systematic, independent, and documented process for obtaining audit evidence and evaluating it objectively to determine the extent to which audit criteria are fulfilled (ISO 9000:2000).
Use the Auditor Skills Training Course to share that the focus of an audit includes:
- Product – focus on one product as it flows through the systems of an organization.
- Process – concentrate on the effectiveness of a process to identify improvements.
- Regulatory – explore compliance with a set of regulatory guidelines. Such as those imposed upon the Pharmaceutical industry by the FDA.
You can use the content to explore several types of audits. Share how to set up an audit schedule. Discuss how to form an audit team. Perform a basic audit. And how to manage documentation.
You can then use the content to explore the seven stages of an effective audit.
- Initial preparation.
- Detailed planning.
- Opening meeting.
- Closing meeting.
This audit skills course is designed to enhance the skill set of all categories of teams in the workplace.
At the end of this audit skills training course, your delegates will:
- Define types of audits.
- Set up an audit schedule.
- Form an audit team.
- Perform a basic audit.
- Manage relevant documentation.
- Understand the audit process.
There are six key sections in this course.
1. Auditor skills training course
- Key aspects they need to understand.
- Types of reviews.
- Audits as an opportunity that benefits their companies.
- Traditional views of an audit (criteria-based audit and audit objectives).
2. Quality audit systems
- Pre-audit activity.
- How to create an audit history.
- How to define the scope of an audit.
- The benefits of reviews.
- Essential aspects of audits (e.g., the scope of the audit and process flow).
3. How to set up an audit team
- What an audit team needs.
- Clear roles and responsibilities.
- Recognize the challenges of working in teams.
- How to guide, plan, and schedule an audit.
- Documentation and checklists.
4. Performing an audit
- Role and responsibilities of the lead auditor.
- Key meeting activities.
- Who should attend opening meetings?
- The importance of managing activity and gathering evidence.
- Questioning skills, observation, and note-taking skills.
- When an audit needs to be aborted.
- The critical role of audit team meetings.
5. The auditor
- Components of recording non-compliances.
- Non-conformance reports.
6. Final steps
- The importance of closing meetings.
- How to hold a closing meeting.
- The need for follow-up.
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- A 87 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- An 81 Page Instructor Manual.
- A 67 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Course Activities/Exercises.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart