Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized advanced project management skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke prewritten training course material so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom made slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
Making accessing training course materials a joy.
We make training course material that targets the very best from research and practical experience to deliver results you can see — and you’ll get everything you’ll need.
This comprehensive training course material has everything that you need to teach Advanced Project Management Skills to teams or small groups of participants.
Advanced Project Management Skills is a breakthrough way to teach project management principles to teams and leaders. This Advanced Project Management Skills learning material uses the power of practical examples, insights, and experiences to illustrate key advanced project management skills.
The Advanced Project Management Skills course is instantly available, with customizable content for anyone seeking to deliver courses themselves.
What Exactly You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Instructor Manual (97 Pages).
- Slide Deck (84 Slides).
- Student Workbook (80 Pages).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Ready To Start Presenting Advanced Project Management Skills Courses
Now you can prepare your audience to successfully manage projects by sharing theory, established project management techniques, standards, and best practices.
The Advanced Project Management Course will provide your delegates with all they need to understand, plan, and manage projects. Achieve results. Manage key people. And never lose sight of goals.
This pre-written, customizable content saves you the time and cost of developing materials. You’ll receive a complete training solution, including a detailed 97-page instructor manual, 84 professionally designed PowerPoint slides, an 80-page training workbook, 17 free training games and icebreakers, 12 practical training guides, 2 course tests, and more. All these materials are ready to be branded as your own.
Training Content Guidance Every Step Of The Way
A critical part of becoming an effective project manager is learning how run projects effectively. We must understand project management principles before we can run projects. Often, projects are limited when they don’t receive adequate development or don’t practice their skills. This can ruin what natural skills they might already possess.
Our advanced course material covers all aspects of project management, from initiation to planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of projects. Participants will gain valuable insights into risk assessment, stakeholder management, resource allocation, leadership skills, and real-world application.
Targeting these skills is essential for customers seeking learning materials to present leadership development training courses.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
This Oak Innovation advanced project management learning material aims to help learners to:
- Identify the main obstacles.
- Understand the project management process.
- Understand a range of project management tools and techniques.
- Build an effective project management process.
- Explain the benefits of managing projects.
1. How to define a project
- What is a project.
- Key characteristics of all successful projects.
2. Explore key project roles and responsibilities
- Project team.
- Project steering committee.
- Finance administrator.
- Communication administrator.
- Documentation administrator.
- Schedule administrator.
- Support systems administrator.
- Quality administrator.
3. Discuss the main phases of a project
- The key phases of initiation with your audience.
- Planning tasks and generating expert advice.
- Tasks (the network diagram).
- Critical aspects like Critical Paths and resources.
- Focus on milestones.
4. The project schedule
- Project budget, budget sections, and budget variance.
5. Project planning and contingency
- How to manage expectations.
- How to check the plan.
- Execution and documentation.
6. Discuss how to monitor and control projects
- Monitoring and control.
7. Why do some projects fail
- Why some projects are not successful.