Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized interviewing skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke training course material so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
This comprehensive Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course has everything that you need to teach managers and employees to improve their interviewing skills.
Our Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course will be instrumental in creating a focused approach to interviews within an organization.
Your audience will concentrate on key issues around five critical blocks of information. These are:
- An introduction to interview skills.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- The recruitment interview.
- The grievance/discipline interview.
- How to handle poor performance.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need to teach a one-day workshop.
- Slide Deck (84 Slides).
- Workbook (52 Pages).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Streamline Your Courses With Practical Content
This Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course is an innovative way to teach human resource management principles to today’s leaders and employees.
Through our training course materials participant will learn the importance of interviews, the main types of discussions involved, and they will be introduced to an effective interview process.
This workshop identifies different types of questioning and listening skills, and how to avoid biases in an interview.
From our Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass course material, your participants will learn about the four main types of interviews (e.g., recruitment, performance appraisal, counselling, and grievance/discipline).
We know these skills are essential for customers seeking training materials to present human resource management training courses.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
Our Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass training course material provides a structured approach to interview preparation, offering practical tips and insights from industry professionals. With 84 slides, a 52-page workbook, 17 free training games, 17 free training icebreakers, and 12 practical training guides, you’ll have all the resources you need to excel in your interviews.
This training course material aims to help learners to:
- Understand the importance of the interview.
- Identify the main types of interviews available.
- Introduce an effective interview process.
- Understand different types of questioning and listening skills.
- Identify and be able to avoid biases in interviews.
- Use four types of interviews (e.g., recruitment, performance appraisal, counselling, and grievance/discipline).
1. Introduction to interview skills
- The main types of interviews that occur within companies.
- The the different skills needed (e.g., questioning and listening).
2. Questioning and listening skills
- Active and reflective listening skills.
- Various types of questioning skills.
3. The recruitment interview
- Essential skills with a focus on job interview skills.
4. The grievance/discipline interview
- The value of shared interview skills across various interview settings.
5. How to handle poor performance
- Goal setting.
- Outside agencies.
- The job.
- Peer pressure.