Scale development for your management-level and front-line staff with this measurement strategy training program, offered as training course material.
A measurement strategy defines how business goals will be measured within the workplace. And, the importance of developing a fundamental measurement strategy, cannot be understated.
Our measurement strategy training is ideal for managers, supervisors, and front-line staff who are preparing to advance their strategic management skills.
Participants will learn the ten key steps involved in a measurement strategy. These are:
- Establish the objectives for the strategic measurement and management system.
- Choose a leader for the overall project of designing and implementing the system.
- Define the measurement architecture at the functional level and corporate level.
- Build consensus around the objectives through communication.
- Define the strategic measures.
- Build the implementation plan.
- Communicate the plan to everyone.
- Implement the plan.
- Monitor results on an ongoing basis.
- Adapt where necessary.
This course on the measurement strategy will ensure that any measurement is:
As a result of participating in this measurement strategy training, participants will master the importance of measurement and management, and explore how to identify the critical components required. This is something we frequently hear from clients with introduction to strategic management training needs.
All content provided can also be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This measurement strategy course can be delivered in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. This course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals. This is something we frequently hear from clients with strategy, leadership, and culture training needs.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of measurement and management.
- Identify the critical components for measuring and managing strategy.
- Explore the role of strategic measurement and management.
Topics Covered In This Measurement Strategy Course
1. Strategic measurement and management
- Explore the five tasks of strategic management.
- Outline how a strategic initiative can influence the organisation’s performance.
2. How to measure strategy
- How to measure strategy and strategic management initiatives.
- Highlight that measurement plays an important role in the success of organizations.
- Explore how strategic management and strategic implementation will meet the challenges of everyday organizational life.
- Share that strategic enterprise management is dependent upon four basic principles (e.g., continuous process, everyone’s job, leadership is apparent, and knowledge networks are active.
3. The Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
- The BSC value chain.
- Cause and effect.
- Enterprise management.
- OMTI grids.
- Strategic measurement and control.
Measurement Strategy Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 76 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 56 Page Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why are measurement strategy skills training courses essential in the workplace?
Companies that are unable to successfully measure the strategy in their organization are placing a challenge on their organizations. Even though many companies may say their strategy is a priority, they have a long way to go to ensure that that measurement matches the strategic needs of their organization effectively.
We all want to better measurement strategy training, don’t we? But many executives worry that measurement of their strategy is an impossible and endless task. These concerns are not entirely new. However, practical measurement skills will ensure learners have top tips and support for succeeding in their roles.
What are the benefits of measurement strategy skills training?
Of all a company’s activities, strategic management initiatives have perhaps the most to offer from consistent measurement. No wonder, people must gain the certainty, focus, and skills to develop an awareness of what tools to use. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with management skills for new managers training needs.
Companies with measurement strategy awareness training will display greater performance awareness in business situations and their employees will feel more confident in their ability to both manage and measure performance.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their measurement strategy skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this measurement strategy skills course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this measurement strategy skills course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a measurement strategy skills course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.