Are you looking for training course materials on human resource management?
If yes, these course materials contain a 65 page participant manual. This has been created in Microsoft Word for easy customization. And, it also contains all exercises, tests and further reading required.
We also included are 105 Powerpoint Slides. Together, these materials provide trainers and managers with all the content needed to successfully deliver this course content to others.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
Upon completion of these training course materials, your participants will be able to:
– Understand the importance of human resource management .
– Appreciate the key functions.
– Introduce a human resource planning process.
– Understand the importance of recruitment and selection.
– Detail the main types of compensation and benefits systems.
– Introduce an effective performance appraisal process.
– Understand the function of training and development.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
HRM – The course starts with a deisussion on what is human resource management and what are the key fintcional areas involved.
What Is Human Resource Planning? – The content looks at the Human Resources Planning Process.
What Is Recruitment And Selection? – This part of the course examines the Recruitment Process and it’s importance within the organisation.
Understanding Compensation – The content explores various types of compensation:
– Flat Rate Only
– Flat Rate Plus Payment By Results
– Merit Pay
– Profit/Gain Sharing
Why Have Performance Appraisal?
– This section focuses on performance appraisal procedure and details Eight Appraisal Techniques.
What is Training?
– The content then turns it’s attention to the crucial area of training and development. Specific focus is given to the area of Training Needs Analysis.
“I have been using a number of Oak materials for quite some time. I found the content great with comprehensive details
This is a well structured series relevant to today’s HR professional. Information is well organized and easy to understand. Having the information available online speeds up cycle time and increases flexibility. Overall a welcome addition to any HR managers toolkit.”
Director of Human Resources