If you are feeling stuck and want to make more of an impact with your training courses, you are going to love these instructional materials on strategy, leadership, and culture skills.
I’m on a mission to help you fit delivering courses into your busy life by making accessing training content simpler, not complex.
But, I also understand that if you wait until you have time to develop everything yourself, you can fall into the trap faced by others.
To illustrate, according to several studies by the Association for Talent Development, many people abandon their course development due to a lack of resources.
The good news is that you can instantly download these instructional materials amazing course on strategy, leadership, and culture skills.
Let’s explore what you will get.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
You can use the content of this training course to help your audience understand the importance of strategic management. How they can use leadership best practices. And, you can use the training materials to discuss how to develop a better awareness of organizational culture.
This strategy, leadership and cultural skills will target the needs of:
- Line staff and team members that wish to develop a greater sense of control, and improved self-esteem, motivation and purpose within the organization.
- Line staff and team members seeking to develop greater skills.
- Managers looking to further develop their leadership skills by understanding how to promote and support strategy within their teams.
- Human resources professionals charged with promoting skills in the workforce.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand an effective organization.
- Understand the important role of culture.
- Shape an appropriate culture.
- Understand the crucial role that leadership plays.
- Distinguish between autocratic and participative leadership styles.
There are 3 key sections of this training course.
1. Strategic management
In this opening section, you can use the instructional materials provided to highlight the benefits of strategic management initiatives.
Next, you can use the slide deck to:
- Share the benefits of a strategic plan within an organization.
- Discuss aspects like setting direction. Defining the organization. Operating the business. And, consolidating the organization’s competitive position.
- Highlight meeting customers’ needs and expectations. Achieving performance targets. Focusing effort. And, removing complacency.
- Explore the attributes of excellent organizations.
2. Culture versus climate
In this section, you can use the training manual to introduce an evidence-backed comparison of culture versus climate.
Next, you can use the slide deck provided to:
- Explore the differences between culture and climate.
- Share that climate refers to current situations in an organization. And, the linkages among workgroups, employees, and work performance.
- Highlight that culture relates to workplace conditions. And, impact on the behavior of employees.
- Discuss images of organizations. The cultural web. And, organizational culture.
3. Leadership theories
In the final section of this course, you can use the instructional materials provided to:
- Discuss the characteristics of excellent leadership skills.
- Highlight components like traits, behavior, leadership styles, and productivity would be apparent.
- Explore elements like contingency, transactional, transformational, and charismatic leadership.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 77 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 49 Page Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart