Content That Connects With Your Audience
Expand the range of courses that you can offer with the easiest to use and the most affordable training materials available for business managers and corporate trainers.
Our content will help your audience achieve their benchmarking goals. Engage your audience with a 72 page scripted facilitator manual and 82 Powerpoint Slides. This combination of materials provides trainers and managers with all the content needed to successfully deliver this course content.
We also provide a 67 page participant manual. This has been created in Microsoft Word for easy customization. And, it also contains all exercises, tests and further reading required.
Also included are 14 Expert Training Guides that will help you deliver this course to others.
Upon completion of these training course materials on benchmarking, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of benchmarking.
- Identify the components of a benchmarking system.
- Describe why benchmarking projects to fail.
- Understand how employees influence benchmarking projects.
- Develop a benchmarking project.
- Identify the role of benchmarking.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials. These are available when you order these training course materials on auditing.
What is Benchmarking?
- Best Practices
- Successful Benchmarking
The Benchmarking Process
- Why Benchmark?
- Scoping The Activity
- The Benchmarking Project Statement
- Defining the Project.
- Understanding The Process
- Building the Project Team
- Roles within the Project Team
- Agree the Approach
- Deciding on the Objectives
- Prepare and Plan the Activities
- Implementing the Project Plan
- Desk-Based Benchmarking v Visiting Another Site
- Review the Project Findings
- Implement Any Improvements Identified
- Evaluate the Project and the Benefits
Why Benchmarking Projects Fail