ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
There’s Course Materials For Every Need
Corporate, coaching, or team-based, there is a solution for every situation.
Simple, Instantly Available And Easy To Present
Take a look inside our practical course materials. And, start presenting course in minutes.
Benchmarking allows an organization to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement. By comparing processes, products, and services against competitors and industry leaders, benchmarking highlights strengths and reveals areas where to adopt best practices.
Share how to:
- Gain insights from top performers to boost competitiveness
- Identify performance gaps and set targets for increased efficiency
- Mobilize a culture of continuous improvement and accountability
- Implement strategies to improve quality, exceed customer expectations, and stay ahead of the competition
All The Content You Need. All In One Place
The customizable materials ensure you can deliver benchmarking training tailored to your organization’s needs. With 82 slides, instructor guides, training manuals, games, and more, you have everything you need to run an engaging and impactful course.
Benchmark against the best. Gain the skills to spearhead benchmarking projects that drive higher performance.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of benchmarking.
- Identify the components of a benchmarking system.
- Describe why some benchmarking projects fail.
- Understand how employees influence benchmarking projects.
- Develop a benchmarking project.
- Identify the role of benchmarking.
- Define how some companies achieve improvements.
- Identify how benchmarking is an in-depth critical examination within a company.
- Recognize the benchmarking process.
- Explain how successful benchmarking is dependent on exploring products or processes.
- Describe tried and tested techniques that can be used to compare products or processes with those of another company or across sections of a single company.
2. Benchmarking and product benchmarking
- Explain that benchmarking involves collecting and comparing data to identify performance gaps.
- Product performance benchmarks are the reference points for comparing products to others.
- Illustrate best practices, standards, and outcomes in this area.
- Describe how to introduce a successful benchmarking project.
3. How to engage within benchmarking projects
- Explore the reasons why projects are needed.
- Outline the reasons why performance skills are needed.
- Discuss how to scope a project.
- Establish the source of a project statement.
- Define an actual plan.
- Focus on understanding processes and measures within projects.
4. The project team
- Illustrate how to build the project team and the roles required.
- Define the role of resources and other key factors.
5. The key stages of a benchmarking process
- Select the approach to use.
- Set the objectives of a project.
- Prepare and plan activities.
- Review project findings.
- Focus on implementing improvements.
- Evaluate the project.
6. Why benchmarking projects fail
- Highlight lack of clarity of purpose or focus.
- Discuss the poor level of involvement.
- Identify communication issues.
- No follow-through on implementation.
- Highlight the impact of a lack of resources.
- Identify a poor awareness of the benefits.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 82 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 72 Page Instructor Manual.
- A 67 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Course Activities/Exercises.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart