Ready To Get Started?
Do you want to train staff about benchmarking? Or, maybe to improve an existing course?
Well, developing a course on benchmarking can be really complicated. Where do you start? How do you put everything together in a format that makes sense? And, selecting the right training materials can be a tough nut to crack.
On the other hand, we’ve done that hard work for you. And, you can download everything to train others.
Today, there are loads of sites that will allow you download quality management training materials, but very few will let you brand them as your own. This is where we are different.
Plus, we offer customizable training materials. So you can instantly, get slides. Together with manuals and guides. And, adapt them to meet the exact needs of your audience.
Basically, you’ll get practical materials. That are also easy to deliver.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand the importance of benchmarking.
- Identify the components of a benchmarking system.
- Describe why benchmarking projects to fail.
- Understand how employees influence benchmarking projects.
- Develop a benchmarking project.
- Identify the role of benchmarking.
What is Benchmarking?
- Best Practices
- Successful Benchmarking
The Benchmarking Process
- Why Benchmark?
- Scoping The Activity
- The Benchmarking Project Statement
- Defining the Project.
- Understanding The Process
- Building the Project Team
- Roles within the Project Team
- Agree the Approach
- Deciding on the Objectives
- Prepare and Plan the Activities
- Implementing the Project Plan
- Desk-Based Benchmarking v Visiting Another Site
- Review the Project Findings
- Implement Any Improvements Identified
- Evaluate the Project and the Benefits
Why Benchmarking Projects Fail
What will you get?
- 72 Page Facilitator Manual.
- 82 Powerpoint Slides.
- 63 Page Participant Manual.
- 14 Expert Training Guides.
What bonus guides will you get?
It is our view, that we all can run better courses. Because of this, we’ll give you free guides to help improve your delivery.
First, we offer guides on icebreakers and games. Next, a guide on questioning and listening skills. Plus, a guide on how to select materials.
On top of that, you’ll receive a guide on evaluating training. Together with how to increase participation. Last but not least, you’ll get a guide on how to deal with difficult people.
Are there any free benefits?
It sounds so obvious, but we share our content.
So, you get the content you need. And, you get to add your own logos. In fact, you can run this content as your own.
How to contact us?
Be sure to keep in touch with us.
And, ask about our training materials. Plus, our pricing. Not to mind, any download queries.
Our staff are standing by. And, are always ready to help.
Be sure to read our FAQ page.