Build conflict management skills at all levels with this conflict management course.
Our conflict management course stressed that conflict management skills are a collection of essential personal and development skills needed in the workplace.
And, that’s why effective conflict management is an essential skill for every leader and manager. Plus mastering the fundamentals of conflict management will strengthen the skill set of any potential leader.
This conflict management course explores how effective conflict management makes work environments easier and more productive. And this is also the best way forward for companies with essentials of negotiation training needs.
As a result of participating in this conflict management course, participants will understand that conflict is a process that begins when one party perceives that another party has negatively affected, or is about to affect adversely, something that the first party cares about.
Course participants will also learn that conflict can occur between:
- An employer and an employee.
- A producer and their supplier.
- A retailer and customer.
- An investor and an entrepreneur.
Our conflict management course goes beyond the basics. This specialized training program gives participants the confidence to understand different perspectives on conflict.
The course explores several conflict-handling strategies and styles. And, discusses how to identify conflict outcomes.
All content provided can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This one-day conflict management course can be delivered in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. This course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between conflict and the organization.
- Identify sources and types of conflict.
- Appreciate different perspectives on conflict.
- Use various conflict-handling strategies and styles.
- Identify conflict outcomes.
Topics Covered In This Conflict Management Course
1. Conflict Management
- Define conflict.
- Explore the types of conflict that can exist.
- Identify conflict resolution roles.
2. Conflict-handling strategies
- Discuss the importance of conflict management strategies.
- Examine conflict management handling strategies (competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, and accommodating).
- Highlight the use of conflict outcomes to manage conflict situations better.
- Describe four primary conflict outcomes (exploration, reflection, creativity, and renewal).
Conflict Management Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 85 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 66 Page Training Workbook.
- 21 Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why is conflict management training needed in the workplace?
In our work as companies and training experts, we help people develop the conflict management skills to succeed in their increasingly challenging workplaces. One skill that both managers and line staff frequently need is conflict management — how to recognize it, how to deliver it, and how to measure and manage it to make conflict management a habit that helps organizations thrive.
Effective conflict management training, whether in a small or large team, will ensure learners succeed within their roles. People with strong conflict management skills will always make the best use of resources in less time and with more impact than individuals lacking these skills. This is something we frequently hear from clients with complaint management training needs.
If your primary focus is promoting conflict management training within teams and across the organization – this course content is for you. Practical conflict management skills make managers and line staff more efficient in their roles as they can support the organization and make more effective contributions.
What are the benefits of attending conflict management training courses?
Here we go again. Companies ought to have the best conflict management skills.
Well, it’s never been more important to develop conflict management skills in the workplace.
Practising conflict management skills helps us all make better choices. Conflict management skills training offers measurable practical value as companies with a more skilled workforce report higher returns and an improved performance culture.
Learners will explore conflict management skills in the workplace, practices and techniques, develop an awareness of required skills, and understand how negotiation skills can be used in their roles.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their conflict management skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced. This is something we frequently hear from clients with teamworking training needs.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
An informative step-by-step guide of what you should do while presenting this course, complete with exercises and tests you use during the training.
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this conflict management training course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this conflict management training course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a conflict management training course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Why should I present a conflict management course?
We created this course to target the following training needs.
Research by The CPP Inc. Global Human Capital Report highlights that conflict costs companies $359 billion in paid hours. And that the total price US employees spend dealing with workplace conflict is 2.8 hours per week.
And this research also highlights that:
- 34% of conflicts happen between frontline or entry-level employees.
- 24% of conflicts occur between line managers and their team members.
- 6% of disputes are between leaders.
Surprisingly, a CPC study found that 60% of employees never receive basic conflict management training. And of those who did, 95% state that the training helped them navigate workplace conflict situations.
And, Clear Company has also revealed that 74% of employees report that a lack of professional development is preventing them from reaching their full potential.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.